I am looking for not a loan but a deposit on items i have

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
graffik
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am looking for not a loan but a deposit on items i have

Post by graffik »

Looking for a Deposit towards thousands of items I have in San jose area - all sellable - In short have the person help sell them
Will be homeless shortly but the items are safe-

The deposit will help or shelter and other past due bills. and the deposit will go back towards sales off items - Contact me by message service here or rgunte19@yahoo.com

I still have to pay last months bills and CC payments before fees pile up too bad

Basic items are cards, comics, toys (not as many), vintage bike parts and more - the higher the deposit the more items I'll let you hold, over 10,000 items

Yo also will be helping soon to be homeless

If a Charity also contact me under same terms

SAN JOSE BAY AREA
DeeDee

Re: I am looking for not a loan but a deposit on items i have

Post by DeeDee »

My son hasn't been able to start school. We are in need of clothes, shoes, school supplies and more items. We do not need a loan. We also need Food and assistance with utilities. I am on a fix income of 842 a month. I live in the Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19132. If I can at least get help with clothes and school supplies items that would be great. I’m also in need of a tablet for school since he is special needs. Thanks in advance.
Yousef

Re: I am looking for not a loan but a deposit on items i have

Post by Yousef »

Hi my name's Chelsie. I'm 22. And I have 5 animals and am currently homeless and need not a loan for deposit for food, housing, pet stuff, etc. I have no income and no food or food for my animals. I'm trying to keep me and my animals warm and safe. I'm currently trying to get SSI because of my mental and physical health problems so until SSI makes a decision I have no money coming my way besides food stamps once a month. I am desperately needing help. So please contact me . God bless