How to save money, tips, and advice.
Kathy_Matts
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have used up all our savings

Post by Kathy_Matts »

Dear Helping Hand Administrator:
I am a 52 year old father of 3 a two year old a four year old and an 11 year old. I'm a resident of Beaumont, TX. My wife kids and I are about to have our lights turned off Thursday October 6 at 5p.m. We are in this situation because I was fired from my job 6-27-20169
I have been using our savings for rent, utilities & food. Our savings have run out. I have found another job that pays enough to support my family, but my first paycheck isn't until 10-14-2019, so please help us if you can as hard with no money saved. Please call me.
Thank you and God Bless
GINAVALENTINA

Re: I have used up all our savings

Post by GINAVALENTINA »

Dear Friend ;
I will like to ask for help I’m a mother of three and I have a husband that lost his job due to the use of drugs that got him into a big depression trying to get out. I used up all my savings trying to pay all the bills and trying to help him . Right now, my kids and I need help so we won’t lose our home and also we need help to pay utilities in the house. Please help me find the right help. We are seeing a therapist and she ask me to send a message. Please let me know if you know of anything please as we have zero savings left. I’m also trying to get a job to be back on my feet . Thank you for everything
Sent from my iPhone
JoeQuick

Post by JoeQuick »

Hello!
Please help me! I can no longer afford my apartment and will be evicted within the next few weeks as I used up all my emergency savings. I need help moving to an apartment that I can afford. Please help my as I have zero savings. I only owe May's rent but this landlord will evict quickly. I have been making weekly payments but it has not stopped them from taking me to court every month to evict me. This adds an additional 500.00 on to the rent which is taking money away from other bills and food.
I have no friends or family here in Pennsylvania to live with and as mentioned I have used up all my savings. I have two children. Please help me get some assistance. I have applied for food stamps. I do not know if I will get it because I work. I am waiting for their decisions. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
March

Post by March »

Hello, my name is Ben.
I'm a single dad living in the Annapolis, MD area. I've lost my job twice now due to COVID related hardships in my field.
I've used all my savings and all my unemployment to pay for bills and rent over the past couple months. I had gotten Access to rental assistance in my state for all of 3 months before they pulled all funding without notice (they originally said I qualified for 15 months)
I've borrowed from friends and family and am still looking for work every single day to no affect.
Bills are piling up unpaid and rent is due on the first of April now that I have used up all of our savings.
I'm drowning
Is there anything your company can do to help me? Or any practical information you might have for me?
I appreciate your time and help.