How to save money, tips, and advice.
Baby
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Save on food shopping

Post by Baby »

To whom it may concern;
I'm trying to find someone to help me and my family get some food and groceries, but we are middle income. We move to Massachusetts due to my nephew passing. I am looking to be closer to family. My sister offer us her home and on Tuesday she told us we had to go. We have no place and no job I don't know where to go to ask for help with food. I thought of catholic charities and this is the link it showed me. I'm hoping that somebody from your organization could help us get some cash.
ParisF

Re: Save on food shopping

Post by ParisF »

Hello. My name is Toni and I'm in need of help with my food and saving money. My children and I are on the verge of being put out of our home much less need money for food shopping. I received an eviction notice. I'm currently on Workman's Comp for hurting myself on the job after 20 years of building boats. I also have 3 children and one of them has a disability and I need food for all them and to save money on grocery shopping. Please help us. As the weather changes, I cry of the thought of being hungry. Please contact me asap.
Malawai

Post by Malawai »

My father just passed away last week, and my mother can’t afford to pay her bills or to go food shopping. She is in Lyndhurst Ohio and is in dire need of help!  I would appreciate any assistance I had no idea she had no money!  I live in New Jersey and I’m trying to help any way I can!  Please contact us and let us know if the state can help her with food shopping, her bills and money. She has one social security check that’s quite small and no savings and that’s it!  She is below the poverty levels.  Thank you, Terri
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have many food shopping, grocery assistance programs and similar resources listed. Whether coupons, apps, or something else, you can find resources. Learn more on, and find save money on food shopping,