Negotiators to cut bills

How to save money, tips, and advice.
Santa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Negotiators to cut bills

Post by Santa »

In troubled times of our world today ads and articles appeal more to those desperate and in need, homeless, or hungry. There is nothing wrong with that and speaking from experience it's very easy to do, so I need someone to help me save on my bills. Can they call my companies and providers? After that, the first step in resource search in any situation is common sense and knowledgeable insight know what you’re searching for there are people who love to read and there are people who don't either way knowledge is a great tool in life.
Don't get discouraged, pay attention to what you're reading and even if there's no way of searching a certain resource think about what you want and put it into your own terms. As an example, someone to negotiate for you. That is how I have found information I never thought I would find by looking for certain things using correct terms resources are out there and they're very helpful but you gain knowledge by what you read and only then can you find the help that you really want with anything life has to throw at you.
Kackie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Negotiators to cut bills

Post by Kackie »

I am recently homeless and now living in an abusive situation, looking for work as well as a negotiator for my bills. I have been laid off since November. I moved from Florida to Georgia about a month ago. I have severe depression for which I'm medicated, but despite that I am still looking for work and trying to turn my life around. I am a qualified professional with 12 years' experience in commercial real estate Lease Administration. Please help me. I am in a very bad situation and I don't know how much longer I can hold on. I need someone to negotiate my bills for me.