Home repairs are expensive, and need to save

How to save money, tips, and advice.
Paula
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Home repairs are expensive, and need to save

Post by Paula »

Dear Sir or Mam,
Good morning to you. Even though my wife and I work and budget tightly we are sinking financially due to money needed to fix our house. I need help to get us caught up and stay that way so we can keep our home as well as get the assistance my family needs for medical. My wife has CP and we are in the process of getting testing done for my son who has a non-specific learning disorder.
We are buying our home, need to save money as we fix it, and trying hard to build it up to a small sustainable farm that can be passed on to our sons. I work full-time but the pay never meets our needs and it is becoming very stressful on all of us. I do not want to lose our farm. It is all we have. Our home needs work to make it more accessible for my wife to use without help. There are repairs that need to be done and a lot of other work on top of that. But without adequate income it is too much to keep up with bills and taking care of my family and home. Please help. Thank you. Have a blessed day.
Sincerely,
Cooker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Home repairs are expensive, and need to save

Post by Cooker »

We live in Fairfield, TX. My 2 kids and I live with my parents, I am taking care of them. I am unable to work, and the only income is their social security. They have an older mobile home, there is so much wrong with the house that we can't keep up with repairs. I need to find access to some type of help for my family to either get our house repaired on a budget or get another one.
Thank you,