How to save money, tips, and advice.
Kathy_Matts
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have used up all our savings

Post by Kathy_Matts » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:42 am

Dear Helping Hand Administrator:
I am a 52 year old father of 3 a two year old a four year old and an 11 year old. I'm a resident of Beaumont, TX. My wife kids and I are about to have our lights turned off Thursday October 6 at 5p.m. We are in this situation because I was fired from my job 6-27-20169
I have been using our savings for rent, utilities & food. Our savings have run out. I have found another job that pays enough to support my family, but my first paycheck isn't until 10-14-2019, so please help us if you can as hard with no money saved. Please call me.
Thank you and God Bless

GINAVALENTINA
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have used up all our savings

Post by GINAVALENTINA » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:10 pm

Dear Friend ;
I will like to ask for help I’m a mother of three and I have a husband that lost his job due to the use of drugs that got him into a big depression trying to get out. I used up all my savings trying to pay all the bills and trying to help him . Right now, my kids and I need help so we won’t lose our home and also we need help to pay utilities in the house. Please help me find the right help. We are seeing a therapist and she ask me to send a message. Please let me know if you know of anything please as we have zero savings left. I’m also trying to get a job to be back on my feet . Thank you for everything
Sent from my iPhone