In need of services

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
erinwoji

In need of services

Post by erinwoji »

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am a single mother of three extraordinary children. My eldest will be turning 15 on October 7th. He is a wonderfully bright young man with the biggest heart for animals of all kinds. He is currently in 9th grade and doing really well. He plans on becoming a veterinarian and environmental scientist. He is in all advanced classes. Every teacher thanks me for having him. My middle son, Christian, will be 14 on November 22. He has been difficult in some aspects of his character, but he is trying really hard to get himself into a better phase of his life. Last year was truly a trying period for all of us. He was retained to repeat 7th grade this year. He now has realized that he must work hard for his goals to be achieved. I am so proud of him for his hard work this year. He is now an A student. He is now more self assured. My angelic daughter, Nyssa, will be 12 on January 14th. She is the most delightful and brilliant little lady you could ever meet. She is also an academic achiever like her brothers. She is planning on becoming a doctor or mortician when she grows up. Last year she had plans on being a super model mogul, but she decided she would be more useful as a skilled doctor. They are as I said extremely amazing children. I love them so much. I feel so horrible that they are going to lose out on their dreams because I am unable to provide as I have in the past. I can’t give them birthday or Christmas presents. They are so sweet to tell me that it doesn’t matter to them. It is absolutely painful to be such a failure to children. They don’t blame me, but I know that they wish I could do what I used to do all by myself. I used to be a really great mom. Now, I’m just a worthless broken old lady at 34 years of age.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find gainful employment. I am partially disabled from an accident I had last January. I have not applied for disability because I was legally advised not to until my lawsuit was closed. I’ve been waiting for my supposed settlement for almost 2 years. My lawyer sent me to a lot of doctors. One did 2 surgeries on my back. Then sent me to another that insisted I need more surgeries. There was one doctor that split up my chart so that no one could see I was getting over 20 epidurals in less than a year. After that stopped working, he dropped me because the procedures are what made him the most money. Needless to say, I’m in constant pain. It has affected every aspect of my life. I have been constantly getting sick, today it’s bronchitis. Usually, I have a fever along with the pain I’m in. I have lost clients because I am unable to clean quickly and efficiently as I have for the past 10 years. My income is barely laughable now. I applied for emergency aid to help pay the rent and light for September. I was told at the last possible moment that I had to pay 20% of the bill. I took the last $200 out of my bank account to hopefully get them to help, not sure if they even will. However, this caused me to overdraft my account by $100. My kids and I are down to ramon noodles, rice, and peanut butter. My lawyer didn’t really seem all that interested in talking to me, so he brushed me off to another lawyer that seems to not be available. I begged both of them to help me with the doctors and financial funding companies. I’m still waiting to see if I can even get them to respond. If I could get a cash advancement I’d be ok, but it seems to me that no one feels I should have a safe and secure home for my kids. All the doctors want is all the money for cutting me open, but not to help me feel better. That wouldn’t be cost efficient to help me, the patient. I went through the insurance to find a doctor to help me, but he’s already decided that he won’t treat me for 2 visits and he hasn’t even seen me yet. I don’t get why none of these doctors are willing to help me. I can’t afford those shady pain clinics. From what I was told, they’d help or kill me. So, as far as I can tell I’m doomed to suffer until the day I die.

I need help. I have very little work left. Only the kind and loyal clients put up with me. I really don’t make enough money to cover much of any expenses. I can’t cover the rent, light, gas, etc… When the epidurals worked, I worked. I was paying my bills as well as my mother’s. That is another painful story I’d like to never think about anymore. My life is in a shambles. My children aren’t even concerned that we can’t celebrate their birthdays, but if they’ll be able to stay in the great schools I moved here to get them in. They are all stressed out and worried all the time like I am. It’s really not fair to them that I got hurt and no one’s doing their jobs to help us. I am out of ideas, money, and pretty much hope that things will work out. This is my last desperate attempt to find a program that will help us. I don’t have any family or friends or even clients that can or are willing to help. My kids don’t deserve this. My ex-husband never paid child support. I found out last week he ran off to GA so that he wouldn’t have to pay. I found a program that would be perfect. They help with the bills and medical for up to 6 months, but only if you’re terminally ill. I know the federal government has given stimulus funds to help people, but I can’t find any programs willing to help us. What’s so wrong about us that makes us so unimportant anyway? I’m really trying very hard not to feel a bit bitter, but I’ve helped so many people when I could. Why won’t anyone help me now when I have no way to keep my children in our home? If there is any program that can help us for even a few months, maybe it’ll give these lawyers enough time to do their jobs. We need help financially, medically, and emotionally. I’m begging for my kids’ sake. I’ll work if I can get employment. I’ve been doing it sick and in pain for scraps. I’ll do whatever I can to take care of my babies’ best interests. I just don’t have anything left in me. Please, if you can help us, all our information is below.

Thank you for reading this,

Coral Springs, FL 33065
($995.00 a month)

FPL ($200 a month was $140 with the budget billing. I don’t know why it spiked up)

Car Insurance ($70)

Phone and Internet ($48)

I earn $690 and get $668 in EBT

Mailing Address :

Margate, FL 33093-5134
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: In need of services

Post by Admin »

That is alot of info. Sorry to hear about you and your family. I think your best best, as there are many issues you need support (health care, a job, extra income, etc) is to explore the main site of http://www.needhelppayingbills.com
I think you will find information on numerous nation services and programs, and you can even find how to get help in Coral Springs Florida from community action agencies and what not. Good luck to you and your family, and wish you the best.

erinwoji wrote:Dear Sir or Madame,

I am a single mother of three extraordinary children. My eldest will be turning 15 on October 7th. He is a wonderfully bright young man with the biggest heart for animals of all kinds. He is currently in 9th grade and doing really well. He plans on becoming a veterinarian and environmental scientist. He is in all advanced classes. Every teacher thanks me for having him. My middle son, Christian, will be 14 on November 22. He has been difficult in some aspects of his character, but he is trying really hard to get himself into a better phase of his life. Last year was truly a trying period for all of us. He was retained to repeat 7th grade this year. He now has realized that he must work hard for his goals to be achieved. I am so proud of him for his hard work this year. He is now an A student. He is now more self assured. My angelic daughter, Nyssa, will be 12 on January 14th. She is the most delightful and brilliant little lady you could ever meet. She is also an academic achiever like her brothers. She is planning on becoming a doctor or mortician when she grows up. Last year she had plans on being a super model mogul, but she decided she would be more useful as a skilled doctor. They are as I said extremely amazing children. I love them so much. I feel so horrible that they are going to lose out on their dreams because I am unable to provide as I have in the past. I can’t give them birthday or Christmas presents. They are so sweet to tell me that it doesn’t matter to them. It is absolutely painful to be such a failure to children. They don’t blame me, but I know that they wish I could do what I used to do all by myself. I used to be a really great mom. Now, I’m just a worthless broken old lady at 34 years of age.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find gainful employment. I am partially disabled from an accident I had last January. I have not applied for disability because I was legally advised not to until my lawsuit was closed. I’ve been waiting for my supposed settlement for almost 2 years. My lawyer sent me to a lot of doctors. One did 2 surgeries on my back. Then sent me to another that insisted I need more surgeries. There was one doctor that split up my chart so that no one could see I was getting over 20 epidurals in less than a year. After that stopped working, he dropped me because the procedures are what made him the most money. Needless to say, I’m in constant pain. It has affected every aspect of my life. I have been constantly getting sick, today it’s bronchitis. Usually, I have a fever along with the pain I’m in. I have lost clients because I am unable to clean quickly and efficiently as I have for the past 10 years. My income is barely laughable now. I applied for emergency aid to help pay the rent and light for September. I was told at the last possible moment that I had to pay 20% of the bill. I took the last $200 out of my bank account to hopefully get them to help, not sure if they even will. However, this caused me to overdraft my account by $100. My kids and I are down to ramon noodles, rice, and peanut butter. My lawyer didn’t really seem all that interested in talking to me, so he brushed me off to another lawyer that seems to not be available. I begged both of them to help me with the doctors and financial funding companies. I’m still waiting to see if I can even get them to respond. If I could get a cash advancement I’d be ok, but it seems to me that no one feels I should have a safe and secure home for my kids. All the doctors want is all the money for cutting me open, but not to help me feel better. That wouldn’t be cost efficient to help me, the patient. I went through the insurance to find a doctor to help me, but he’s already decided that he won’t treat me for 2 visits and he hasn’t even seen me yet. I don’t get why none of these doctors are willing to help me. I can’t afford those shady pain clinics. From what I was told, they’d help or kill me. So, as far as I can tell I’m doomed to suffer until the day I die.

I need help. I have very little work left. Only the kind and loyal clients put up with me. I really don’t make enough money to cover much of any expenses. I can’t cover the rent, light, gas, etc… When the epidurals worked, I worked. I was paying my bills as well as my mother’s. That is another painful story I’d like to never think about anymore. My life is in a shambles. My children aren’t even concerned that we can’t celebrate their birthdays, but if they’ll be able to stay in the great schools I moved here to get them in. They are all stressed out and worried all the time like I am. It’s really not fair to them that I got hurt and no one’s doing their jobs to help us. I am out of ideas, money, and pretty much hope that things will work out. This is my last desperate attempt to find a program that will help us. I don’t have any family or friends or even clients that can or are willing to help. My kids don’t deserve this. My ex-husband never paid child support. I found out last week he ran off to GA so that he wouldn’t have to pay. I found a program that would be perfect. They help with the bills and medical for up to 6 months, but only if you’re terminally ill. I know the federal government has given stimulus funds to help people, but I can’t find any programs willing to help us. What’s so wrong about us that makes us so unimportant anyway? I’m really trying very hard not to feel a bit bitter, but I’ve helped so many people when I could. Why won’t anyone help me now when I have no way to keep my children in our home? If there is any program that can help us for even a few months, maybe it’ll give these lawyers enough time to do their jobs. We need help financially, medically, and emotionally. I’m begging for my kids’ sake. I’ll work if I can get employment. I’ve been doing it sick and in pain for scraps. I’ll do whatever I can to take care of my babies’ best interests. I just don’t have anything left in me. Please, if you can help us, all our information is below.

Thank you for reading this,

Coral Springs, FL 33065
($995.00 a month)

FPL ($200 a month was $140 with the budget billing. I don’t know why it spiked up)

Car Insurance ($70)

Phone and Internet ($48)

I earn $690 and get $668 in EBT

Mailing Address :

Margate, FL 33093-5134
BruceKer

Post by BruceKer »

We (4 year old son, 3 year old daughter, Husband, 4 Large Dogs, & I) Received A 3 Day Eviction Notice Today. Extremely Large Amount Behind On Rent, Landlord Wants It Paid. They Have Been More Than Generous With Understanding That Last Year I Had Cancer and Surgery To Remove. My Husband Works Construction and Times Have Been VERY Hard Especially during winter as He Is Our Bread Winner and Work Halts. We have No Decent Running Car and I Home school Our Son. Really Don’t Know What To Do. Our House Has Mold In Vents So Unable To Turn On Heat As Well As Past Due Bill Is Preventing Reconnection. Son Was Premature and Has ASTHMA. I Am Nearly Continually Ill During These Colder Months. We Use Space Heaters Due To The Mold. We Have NO WHERE To Go & Although Extremely Risky Living In This Area Of Town & The Ventilation Being Moldy. It’s Where We Can ALL Remain Together. So Really Wish To Either Find Rental Assistance To Enable Us To Stay Or Find A MUCH Safer Neighborhood & Home Or Stay Here Until A bit Past 1st Of February. We are Praying We Will Receive The Blessing Of A Safer Home & Area To Move To... ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED in Ohio. Sincerely.
Beactive

Post by Beactive »

The Plumber did state that our bills shouldn't be more than $125/month?
Once again, I would really appreciate it if someone could put me in touch with someone who may be able to help us pay for this $3000 Bill, for a new one.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,