Rent/Moving Technicalities

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
hikitty3
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rent/Moving Technicalities

Post by hikitty3 »

I planned on moving to California in three weeks because my job in Missouri has cut my hours and I am barely making payments on my bills, late payments. My sister and I originally agreed to me leaving and still making my half for rent while she stays in the apartment. Now she is saying that she will leave and stay somewhere because she will not have access to my car an the metro area we stay in has more public transportation. If she leaves I have to pay the full amount of rent plus my already high bills. I wanted to know if there are any programs, grants, or any assistance to help me pay for cost to travel to California, help paying the other half of my rent, or helping to pay fr breaking my lease.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent/Moving Technicalities

Post by Admin »

Explore some different programs n California. I think it depends of what your final city, county ,or destination in the state is. I know the government created from the Obama stimulus program an option known as Rapid Rehousing. If your income is low enough, it can contribute to moving costs and first months rent/security deposits. Here is info on CA assistance programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
hikitty3 wrote:I planned on moving to California in three weeks because my job in Missouri has cut my hours and I am barely making payments on my bills, late payments. My sister and I originally agreed to me leaving and still making my half for rent while she stays in the apartment. Now she is saying that she will leave and stay somewhere because she will not have access to my car an the metro area we stay in has more public transportation. If she leaves I have to pay the full amount of rent plus my already high bills. I wanted to know if there are any programs, grants, or any assistance to help me pay for cost to travel to California, help paying the other half of my rent, or helping to pay fr breaking my lease.
AngelaM

Post by AngelaM »

Hello,
I am 29 years old, and I just recently moved to Georgia from Oklahoma 8 months ago! Every since I been here, it’s been a very tough journey. I have been living in and out of strangers home for the past 8 months. No bed, just always on the couch. Most of my things have been in a storage, and or in my car. I don’t have any family out here, and I was just recently forced to find another living location. I was blessing to be approve for an apartment in Atlanta. But seeing how I am needing a place ASAP, I am also short $500 of the deposit to move in. So I am writing to see if there is any help that can be provided, as far as cash assistance to move in this Friday! Seeing How I was forced out yesterday, I'm really having a hard time finding a place to lay my head until I can get 500 dollars to move in! If you need proof, I have the welcome letter that the complex emailed to me! Thank you for listening, hope to hear from you soon!
EBurnett

Post by EBurnett »

Help! my husband had an accident and his leg got infected. He's the one that had a full-time job. We are in the process of moving to Kansas. My daughter and moved so my daughter a junior could start the school year and my husband stayed in Iowa to put our house on the market. Anyway he hurt his finger went to the emergency center and was send back home next morning. He went back and had to have surgery on his hand this was last weekend. I left my part time job in Kansas to come to take of him. Right now it's Thursday and we are getting ready for another surgery and all I can think is how are going to pay for our bills no medical insurance no savings and lots of Bills. Please help!