Moving/Rent Technicalities

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
hikitty3
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Moving/Rent Technicalities

Post by hikitty3 »

I planned on moving to California in three weeks because my job in Missouri has cut my hours and I am barely making payments on my bills, late payments. My sister and I originally agreed to me leaving and still making my half for rent while she stays in the apartment. Now she is saying that she will leave and stay somewhere because she will not have access to my car an the metro area we stay in has more public transportation. If she leaves I have to pay the full amount of rent plus my already high bills. I wanted to know if there are any programs, grants, or any assistance to help me pay for cost to travel to California, help paying the other half of my rent, or helping to pay fr breaking my lease.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Moving/Rent Technicalities

Post by Admin »

Funds to move to California? I have never heard of such a thing. Maybe once you get there you can find programs to help get you settled by paying security deposit, rent, etc. If your income qualified you for help. But not moving expenses themselves. The only thing that may come to mind is the federal government Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program

hikitty3 wrote:I planned on moving to California in three weeks because my job in Missouri has cut my hours and I am barely making payments on my bills, late payments. My sister and I originally agreed to me leaving and still making my half for rent while she stays in the apartment. Now she is saying that she will leave and stay somewhere because she will not have access to my car an the metro area we stay in has more public transportation. If she leaves I have to pay the full amount of rent plus my already high bills. I wanted to know if there are any programs, grants, or any assistance to help me pay for cost to travel to California, help paying the other half of my rent, or helping to pay fr breaking my lease.