I need money

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
heathermald

I need money

Post by heathermald »

elizibetcole@comcast.net. I am needing money at this time.I have tried the state assistance for electric bill, and they gave me phone numbers for charities ,and cadc.The problem is they run out of money.There are so many people needing help.Also cadc told me if I am approved it would take 30-35 days get the help.Also I could hear other people who were ahead of me,being turned down and given the same phone numbers I was given. And like myself, these people had already inquired and the money is all gone. I need help in several ways;I need help with utility bills, my internet service provider,this is important,my phone service is also with the same company.I owe them $ 200.00, or more now,because I have 2 month bill and in 2 weeks I will owe another month payment. I am on disabilty, so my income is fixed.My car is old and has 300,000 miles or more, so I need some work done.I need some extra money now just for gas,medicine,and food. I see this situation as ,not permentant,because I am going to work on getting grant so I can get education in public speaking,plus I will be reseraching different subjects so I will be prepared for this work.I have serveral presentations already. I used to teach classes in my work as a mental health counselor.I loved educating people who didn't know so many things about many of the classes I taught.Or I should say ,teaching groups,(usually 15-25 people.I also conducted multifamily teaching groups.There was a very good response from family members.I think having my on schedule would possibly help me get off disability, as like many people I can't work a regular job,because I don't know what days I will not be able to work.I want to earn the education, I want to utilize the education and experience I have already.So as I have read there are many people who have spent alot of time trying to get just a little financial help, so we can focus on life changing projects. Again, if you have been through all the websites,the agencies that can help (maybe), it takes alot of time and then they don't offer what one needs. So this is my plan of action, and once again I am trying another site that was reccomended , after 2 hours of searching today.So you can see just how time consuming the process is and only to come to a place that is not what I am serching for help. I have worked since I was 15 years old,and much of the work I didn't get to claim in early years.I worked my way through college,by the time I was 43.In case anyone is curious ,I am the only person in my family to earn a masters degree.I am a single women and have lived by myself for approx. 30 years.There are so many things I would like learn about.Thank you to anyone who reads my story, and to those who will help a mature women achieve her independence,and learn as this is my desire.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am not sure what you need

Post by Admin »

Just money? Not sure what you need....
Mendez

Re: I need money

Post by Mendez »

I am a 54 year old medically retired Deputy Sheriff. I am on SSDI and my wife is unable to work due to PTSD and Post Covid medical problems. We are out of money and need some - even a job.
My daughter is 26 and she and my 6 year old Autistic Grandson live with me. My 20 year old Son is on the Autism spectrum and also lives with me. My Mother passed away. And I am inheriting two homes from her with some money but I need more money. However one of the homes has an expired loan in my mother's name for $84,000. The bank is giving me a years loan in the form of an extension in the name of my Mom's estate. My credit needs help. (530). The house that the loan is on is my Grandparents house that they built in 1945. I want to work toward a cash out refi on the Modular my Mom left to me. Can you help me with this? Thank you! David.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I need money

Post by Admin »

Thank you for your work as a sheriff. You should of course be able to get SSDI, and maybe your wife for her PTSD too. As far as other options for money, look here for places for free money. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html
Mendez wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:13 am I am a 54 year old medically retired Deputy Sheriff. I am on SSDI and my wife is unable to work due to PTSD and Post Covid medical problems. We are out of money and need some - even a job.