i cant even afford groceries or have gas to go to work

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
jMacdouglas1

i cant even afford groceries or have gas to go to work

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

I am a 34 year old mother of two children and have full time employment. Todays economy has placed a strain on me and my families finacial needs. I work very hard and never ask for any help from anyone and dont recieve and goverment funds. My current and previous electrical bill are above $200.00, almost $300.00 per month and its to the point i cant even afford groceries or have gas to go to work. If there is any help that can be provided please contact me at mbrinson@homebankofar.com. Thank you for any assistance there may be for my family.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: i cant even afford groceries or have gas to go to work

Post by Admin »

jMacdouglas1 wrote:I am a 34 year old mother of two children and have full time employment. Todays economy has placed a strain on me and my families finacial needs. I work very hard and never ask for any help from anyone and dont recieve and goverment funds. My current and previous electrical bill are above $200.00, almost $300.00 per month and its to the point i cant even afford groceries or have gas to go to work. If there is any help that can be provided please contact me at mbrinson@homebankofar.com. Thank you for any assistance there may be for my family.
Those eelctric bills are way to high. No one should have bills that high unless you live in a huge house. try waystosaveelectricity.com to learn how to save money on electric bills. You can reduce bills by 20-40% with free,easy steps.
missionredder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: i cant even afford groceries or have gas to go to work

Post by missionredder »

I live in Oshkosh, WI, and now I get a new job its depend on the needs of the school. As a substitute teacher offering assistance, my the month pass is almost up. I only work 6 or 8 hours and the wages is only 8 dollars each hour. I can’t offer the money to pay for gasoline and I have sick elder mom and a sister. Please help with gasoline or transportation.