Help with RENT and ELECTRIC

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
msmemory
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with RENT and ELECTRIC

Post by msmemory »

Hello,

I am a 19 year old mother/college student whos life has just took a turn for the worst and I dont know what to do. I have a nine month old son and i need help paying rent and utilities in Florida. I was doing good had moved into my own place and found a job that was paying me good money. Now my rent and utilities is coming up for this month and I have no idea how I am going to pay it. I still have my job but now my hours have been cut and I dont even make 100 a week. Looking for another job but no luck as of yet. Anyone know where I can get some assistance? Usually my rent is 700.00 and my utilities add up to about 400.00
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with RENT and ELECTRIC

Post by Admin »

What county or city in Florida? If you go to this link,
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
scroll down to find your city/county and you will find agencies, community action agencies, etc. that may be able to help with your rent and electric bill. The link also has names and information on various Florida State government programs.
msmemory wrote:Hello,

I am a 19 year old mother/college student whos life has just took a turn for the worst and I dont know what to do. I have a nine month old son and i need help paying rent and utilities in Florida. I was doing good had moved into my own place and found a job that was paying me good money. Now my rent and utilities is coming up for this month and I have no idea how I am going to pay it. I still have my job but now my hours have been cut and I dont even make 100 a week. Looking for another job but no luck as of yet. Anyone know where I can get some assistance? Usually my rent is 700.00 and my utilities add up to about 400.00
B123

Inlaws Help with RENT and ELECTRIC

Post by B123 »

My in laws are having a very hard time keeping up with there bills. My mother inlaw is 67 and works 1 day a week outside the home and my father inlaw is on disability due to a health problems. He is on oxygen 24/7 and can not work. my mother inlaw was not able to pay for her medical insurance or debts and so she has been dropped and can't afford to even pay for her pills anymore. can you please help them. they live in lowell michigan.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Inlaws Help with RENT and ELECTRIC

Post by Admin »

Lowell is in Kent County Michigan. Michigan has been hit hard by job losses and people are really struggling there. Many agencies do run programs, in particular for disabled people as well. You will find a listing of some agencies and non-profits from the link below.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html

Some examples include Area Community Services Employment and Training (ACSET), which is a local non-profit. Another option may be Steepletown Neighbor Services, which can provide up to $300 for paying bills, rent, and may even help with medicines and pills. The phone is (616) 451-4215

I hope these options and resources help.
B123 wrote:My in laws are having a very hard time keeping up with there bills. My mother inlaw is 67 and works 1 day a week outside the home and my father inlaw is on disability due to a health problems. He is on oxygen 24/7 and can not work. my mother inlaw was not able to pay for her medical insurance or debts and so she has been dropped and can't afford to even pay for her pills anymore. can you please help them. they live in lowell michigan.