Appliance repair or replacement

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Bw19
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Appliance repair or replacement

Post by Bw19 »

am a single disabled mother of two. A few days ago my washer overflowed (and continues to do so if I try to use it.) I am wondering if you know of any agencies that could fix or repair my washer at little or no cost. OR maybe even give me a new washer. Also even though I've been trying to do my best to keep up with the water damage, we are growing black mold, which I understand is a health hazard. So I'm also wondering if there is an agency for low income families that deals with this kind of thing. Thank you and God bless!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Appliance repair or replacement

Post by Admin »

You may want to try the weatherization program. depending on where you live, it may offer washer repairs or even new machines. Some states and agencies allow new appliances for the weatherization program It is fairly rare, but it may be your best shot to get help.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/wea ... _prog.html
Bw19 wrote:am a single disabled mother of two. A few days ago my washer overflowed (and continues to do so if I try to use it.) I am wondering if you know of any agencies that could fix or repair my washer at little or no cost. OR maybe even give me a new washer. Also even though I've been trying to do my best to keep up with the water damage, we are growing black mold, which I understand is a health hazard. So I'm also wondering if there is an agency for low income families that deals with this kind of thing. Thank you and God bless!
EdM

Post by EdM »

Hi, and i am in desperate need of assistance of home repair and heat. My furnace needs repair. I lost my job back in september and just bought a house that needed to be remodeled...my wife still works but we cannot remodel with one paycheck. the house has no heat and holes in the foundation. we were living at another place and were forced to move due to foreclosure...now any information you can give me on how to heat this house and help with the home repair would be greatly appricatited.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

One of the leading home repair programs is the federal government funded weatherization. It provides cash grants for home repairs, with the intent/goal of helping people save money on their heating and utility bills. People can save in most cases hundreds of dollars per year. Maybe up to $500 or more.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/wea ... _prog.html
EdM wrote:Hi, and i am in desperate need of assistance of home repair and heat. My furnace needs repair. I lost my job back in september and just bought a house that needed to be remodeled...my wife still works but we cannot remodel with one paycheck. the house has no heat and holes in the foundation. we were living at another place and were forced to move due to foreclosure...now any information you can give me on how to heat this house and help with the home repair would be greatly appricatited.
15Varet

Post by 15Varet »

Hi. I'm disabled. I live in Pittsburg, Missouri 65724. I live on social security. I need at least one window air conditioner for my home and a fan. They need to be replaced. I also need a lawn mower and a weather radio. Do you know anywhere that would be able to give them to me? I don't have money to buy them. Please and thank you.