Low income programs for expenses and debts

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
a123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Low income programs for expenses and debts

Post by a123 »

To whom it may concern

I am a single Father of 5 children with a very low incom.My family is inrolled with D.H.S with $866.00 dollars a month.We are in need of help with our monthly rent and credit card debts untill I get back on my feet. I am a counstruction worker that has been layed off because of my health problem,and is inrolled with Dept. of Social & Health Service Rehabilitation. If you could please, what Servicse and Resouce that you can offer for family to pay our rent and debts as we are struggling wiht their Financial Hardshih Situation and trying to get back on our feet.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Low income programs for expenses and debts

Post by Admin »

What state offers DHS? You really need to provide more info. Without having more specifics, my advice is general. Learn about debt collectors and your rights and obligations here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ctors.html You can do things like sue them, contest their collection efforts, and learn your rights. Also learn about ways to get help with both your rent and debts at the site.
a123 wrote:To whom it may concern

I am a single Father of 5 children with a very low incom.My family is inrolled with D.H.S with $866.00 dollars a month.We are in need of help with our monthly rent and credit card debts untill I get back on my feet. I am a counstruction worker that has been layed off because of my health problem,and is inrolled with Dept. of Social & Health Service Rehabilitation. If you could please, what Servicse and Resouce that you can offer for family to pay our rent and debts as we are struggling wiht their Financial Hardshih Situation and trying to get back on our feet.