California LHEAP weatherization

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
herring801
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

California LHEAP weatherization

Post by herring801 »

Hi this is my second post. RE: New water heater for my mom. Three weeks ago her water heater rusted out. She has had no hot water now going on four weeks. She is 68 years old and in ill health. I spent three days on the phone with LHEAP and the weatherization program here in california. They sent out an inspector to see the faulty water heater and also see what other needs my mom has. I tried to get a copy of the report but, he would not give me a copy of the inspection. I am my mom's caretaker and she relies on me to help her with these kind of issues. This request was supposed to be placed as a priorty! I have not heard back from anyone at LHEAP. My mothers name is Phyllis Ebba, is their anything you can do to help my mom get a very needed water heater! I really would appreciate any help you can offer. thank you, herring801 :D
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: California LHEAP weatherization

Post by Admin »

What part of CA if you need the weatherization program? Try this number 1-866-675-6623 .

Also below is list of agencies that offer weatherization in California. Does this cover your area?

Alameda
City of Berkeley Energy Office (Serving Albany, Berkeley, and Emeryville)
Albany, Berkeley, and Emeryville
Alameda
Spectrum Community Services, Incorporated (All remaining areas of Alameda County)
Alameda County, except for Albany, Berkeley, and Emeryville
Alpine
El Dorado County Department of Community Services
Alpine, also serving El Dorado
Amador
Amador-Tuolumne Community Action Agency
Amador, also serving Calaveras and Tuolumne
Butte
Community Action Agency of Butte County, Incorporated
Butte
Calaveras
Amador-Tuolumne Community Action Agency
Calaveras, also serving Amador and Tuolumne
Colusa
Glenn Community Action Agency
Colusa, also serving Glenn and Trinity
Contra Costa
Contra Costa Community Services Bureau
Contra Costa
Del Norte
Del Norte Senior Center
Del Norte
El Dorado
El Dorado County Department of Community Services
El Dorado, also serving Alpine
Fresno
herring801 wrote:Hi this is my second post. RE: New water heater for my mom. Three weeks ago her water heater rusted out. She has had no hot water now going on four weeks. She is 68 years old and in ill health. I spent three days on the phone with LHEAP and the weatherization program here in california. They sent out an inspector to see the faulty water heater and also see what other needs my mom has. I tried to get a copy of the report but, he would not give me a copy of the inspection. I am my mom's caretaker and she relies on me to help her with these kind of issues. This request was supposed to be placed as a priorty! I have not heard back from anyone at LHEAP. My mothers name is Phyllis Ebba, is their anything you can do to help my mom get a very needed water heater! I really would appreciate any help you can offer. thank you, herring801 :D