No rural resources

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Maher
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No rural resources

Post by Maher »

My name is Pamela. I live in a small rural town in Eastern Kentucky. There are no Salvation Armies close to me as the close one is almost 4 hours away from me. Traveling for me right now isn't a option as I have Multiple Sclerosis and I'm currently on a Chemo Immunotherapy.
I have worked all my life, even being diagnosed since 5 years ago. I have never in my life asked for help and I didn't even know how to be honest.
Currently I'm getting Unemployment, I get 600$ a month PUA and that will end on December 26th. My doctors have recommended I don't work during this Pandemic because I was self employed, doing my own Self-Care business.
I have a 17 year old high school son and 4 grandchildren. I am currently struggling with a lot of things in this rural town, but honestly I'm stressed and struggling with Christmas. Is there a program or some type of help or resources that I could receive for that? The only way I would even know how to get anything for resources rurally s through mail because I have no way to travel. If that is a service you all help people with, and can help me I would be more then grateful! I live in a very rural area and here it is very hard to get help because most are struggling so I don't want to ask.
If someone could contact me I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you so much for your time.
Pamela
Mechanic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: No rural resources

Post by Mechanic »

To whom it may concern,
I am a resident of Walton, KY located within rural Boone County, Kentucky. I have been separated from my previous employer for almost a month my actual last day was September 29th, 2022. I have used all my resources to pay bills and I am now in desperate need of assistance if possible as well as access to resources for the rural community.
My mortgage is two months behind and I do not want to lose my house! I've talked to PennyMac my mortgage provider and they are not able to do anything as I've only been in the house since March if this year. They keep telling me to send partial payments as I receive money to help get myself caught up. I'm behind on my electric, water, trash as well as all my other personal bills such as my car payment, insurance, credit cards, personal loans etc.
My girlfriend and her two children live with me and our daughter whom we had together. She does work but it's not enough. So, I have a family with five of us under my roof. I do tentatively have a job starting October 31 at Nicole's which I'm grateful for however we are so far behind I'm nearly having panic attacks or anxiety attacks due to my current situation and realizing this child look to me to support them. Any information or assistance for rural resources is greatly appreciated.