Bad breakup from fiancee

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Grandpa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bad breakup from fiancee

Post by Grandpa »

Hi how are you? My name is Sara and I had a bad breakup from my fiancee. I am 33 years old and I live in Franklin Massachusetts. I honestly don't even so don't know why I'm writing this email. It's the week before Christmas and I'm reaching out for help now. I was stubborn and said I would do it on my own and My Own and now it's around the corner. And I left myself in a corner. I found this email on a website looking for Christmas help. I figured it couldn’t hurt to ask.
I’ve been trying to get back on my feet from a bad breakup from my fiancée. I have my 2 daughters and 0 child support. I’m staying with family which is so embarrassing and crowded. I don’t know how going to get a place on my own, never mind keep up with paying for it. I’m a licensed medical assistant, licensed cosmetologist, and CNA. With the covid, and us living with my grandfather, he has severe underlying health issues so he asked me not to work during this whole pandemic because it would be a death sentence for him as he said. After the new year, I told him I need to get back to work and get as much financial help as possible to get my children and I a new home.
I just wanted to give you a little back history about us and my fiancée. If I’m too late, I completely understand and appreciate you taking the time to read my email. But if I am too late and if there’s any direction you can point me in for help with Christmas gifts for the kids, PLEASE let me know. Also, if there is help with housing and you can help, PLEASE let me know.
My oldest daughter is 12 going on 18 she thinks. My 5 year old want's to be 12 like my older daughter . So things are quite chaotic these days.
Thank you for taking the time to read my message. If there Are some resources please call, text, or email.
Thank you so much, happy holidays, and stay safe!!!
Sara
Donald Trump
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bad breakup from fiancee

Post by Donald Trump »

Hello, I hope I'm reaching out to a legitimate source for help. This is my first time in this position as I have always maintained a decent job and living, but now my fiancé and I have broken up and struggling.
I literally have no one to turn to for help. I have a 2 year old daughter almost 3 in February. I lost my job on 28th for telling a friend the true story of a lawsuit with the company. (I accidently sent text to my boss instead of friend). The company acted unethical and did fraudulent activity which they were offended with me telling my friend, who was my fiancee.
The owner said he wasn't going to appeal my unemployment benefits and I didn't need to hire attorney. After 2 month of unemployment process he shows up at appeal and I was so blown away and instantly became dehydrated to the point I could barely talk. Long story short...I'm behind in rent and received 3 day notice. My rent is 1200 a month. I don't know what to do!!I can repay the help with my tax return but landlord won't wait that long. My car was repossessed and I can't get a loan. I don't want to be homeless. I live in Selma CA; 93662 which Fresno is the closest big city.  Is there any churches that would help someone who had a bad breakup from fiancee? When I get back on my feet I'm going to start charity for people in my position. Thanks for reading my story.