Government money for day camps

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Prius1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Government money for day camps

Post by Prius1 »

Morning!
I’m emailing in regard to the day camps here at the MyCAA. My sons 9, and in a situation where he’s not doing so well at his dad’s place. A lot of issues keep coming up and I feel it would be in his best interest to join a day camp but one need government aid to pay for it.
Problem is, I need help paying for it.  I already have my daughter in daycare there and get state assistance to help cover her.  
Question is, can I get state assistance to help cover camps too? Or get any kind of assistance from the YMCA itself to help cover each week?  I also want to know how each camp are being charged.  Glacier looks like its $200+ fees each week. And the other one seems it's one flare rate.   Do you the government cover one day camp over the other
I’m in Steven's point WI. I live with my 2 kids. I work 40 hours a week at 12.50/hr.
If you have any information please reply back to me. Phone or email.
ATHENAFARIS

Re: Government money for day camps

Post by ATHENAFARIS »

Hello my name is Nicole. I recently received the Marietta housing voucher for me and my husband and our 3 kids. I'm in need of help to pay for a day camp session for kids if my government application is approved. I only have one source of income due to me being a stay at home mom because two of my kids are special needs. I really need help because I'm trying to provide better for my kids. I'm grateful for whatever service that's provided and all assistance as well from the government money for the day camps. I really need help because the move in date is June 1st 2022 or I'll loose the voucher. I've been searching and searching.
Peace and blessings
Nicole
Jade

Post by Jade »

Good morning. My name is Daa'Iyah. Someone called me with information on how to apply and told me that my application for my kid at the government day camp was accepted and that I need to submit documents showing my income and needs. Can Someone please call me on what to do or send an email. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not take applications - we give information only. But we do have places you can try Daa'Iyah for free or low cost summer camps for your gets. Both charities and the government offer resources, and look here for summer camp assistance for low-income families.
Jade wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:21 am Good morning. My name is Daa'Iyah. Someone called me with information on how to apply and told me that my application for my kid at the government day camp was accepted and that I need to submit documents showing my income and needs. Can Someone please call me on what to do or send an email. Thank you so much.