Generator so I can stop wasting money

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
DuhDuh
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Generator so I can stop wasting money

Post by DuhDuh »

December 15, 2021
Overview I need a generator pretty badly. I can't get electric because the county won't allow a temporary pole. I used to fundraise before I married a very abusive man who murdered someone and I changed. I didn't know what was wrong u had attended college fulltime. Worked fulltime and raised 3 children. But the strength and the independence I had this man took away and in 2014 I was diagnosed with PTSD, agoraphobia severe general and social anxiety, depression and I was awarded Social Security disability I had worked as director of development for Five years and executive assistant to a CEO for nine but all of a sudden I found it hard to breathe if I left my home.
Recently I lost my last place to live, my boyfriend, my truck and I moved into a tent onto a friend's land. I have tried everything to get utilities but counties aren't really required be regulations of what they do. This won't allow me a simple 20 amp breaker and certified CGFi plus for extension cords. I'm spending every penny and wasting all my money on on batteries, lantern fuel, propane, water, ice... it's crazy I can't keep a phone charged. I just want a small fridge a light or two and one if those appliances that dies it all air fryer etc.
I'm just wondering if you sell or have any generator programs for someone like me and I can prove everything I'm saying. I need a generator so I stop spending money on other fuel.
Aflac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Generator so I can stop wasting money

Post by Aflac »

Dear sir or ma'am,
I am writing you today in hope for providing information on generator programs either through your organization or by another. We live in the city of Hawthorne and have been affected by the COVID 19 virus with lose of wages due to lose of client accounts through labor work. We also keep losing power here, which causes our food to go bad. A generator would help us keep the food fresh and not waste money buying more new food.
My monthly income has been reduced dramatically and I've fallen behind on my rent. I'm currently on general Relief and calfresh and work part time trying to maintain some type of stability in my home. It's not enough and I need to ask for financial assistance while I maintain a steady search for full time employment to get back to where I was. Please if you can help me and my fiancé keep our apartment we would greatly be thankfully.
Thank you for taking the time to read our request and responding.