Partially blind and need a ride - transportation

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Relief13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Partially blind and need a ride - transportation

Post by Relief13 »

Hello, my name is Alex from Orlando Florida, I am a partially blind individual. I've been trying to find any type of transportation that results cheaper than uber or lyft; this are my only ways of transportation at the moment and it cost me a lot of money.  Now since I'm trying to go back to school and be able to obtain a personal trainer certification. I am trying to find out ways for me to get to school without having to spent so much money. Please help me to achieve my dream if there is any way you guys can help me out or if know where I can try to find this help transportation for the blind.
Thank you.
Advair
anti spam: Blue

Re: Partially blind and need a ride - transportation

Post by Advair »

Hi my name is Wade and I am searching for help! I am disabled, partially blind and trying to survive and pay my bills as well as get transportation. I am only receiving $800 a month from disability. My wife is also disabled but is not receiving anything from SSI yet. I can not afford to pay my phone and internet bill or even pay for a ride, such as Uber!! I is very important for us to be able to contact and interact with our doctors so we need transportation and a ride. I only have until December 28th and they will cut off our service. The cell phone that I am using right now does not have sufficient service due to the area we live in. We are also living with out heat in our home and are waiting for heating aid to become available. Thank you for your time on rides for people that are partially blind! I am praying that you will you will be able to help!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Partially blind and need a ride - transportation

Post by Admin »

That is all around financial help you need. Since you are blind, there is of course disability and agencies that help the visually impaired. Also Medicare. But seems you also need financial help for the bills, a cell phone, internet, money for a car/Uber, and more. Therefore try our main website here for [url=https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/][help paying bills/url].
Advair wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:22 am Hi my name is Wade and I am searching for help! I am disabled, partially blind and trying to survive and pay my bills as well as get transportation. I am only receiving $800 a month from disability. My wife is also disabled but is not receiving anything from SSI yet. I can not afford to pay my phone and internet bill or even pay for a ride, such as Uber!! I is very important for us to be able to contact and interact with our doctors so we need transportation and a ride. I only have until December 28th and they will cut off our service. The cell phone that I am using right now does not have sufficient service due to the area we live in. We are also living with out heat in our home and are waiting for heating aid to become available. Thank you for your time on rides for people that are partially blind! I am praying that you will you will be able to help!