Multiple needs for psychiatric disabilities

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Brian Sullivan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Multiple needs for psychiatric disabilities

Post by Brian Sullivan »

I'm in need of assistance badly, because SSDI is not enough to cover my rent of $800/month for a room in a townhouse with six other people, because Chicago is very expensive to live in. And I don't even live in a "ritzy" neighborhood or anything. I also have a lot of psychiatric disabilities and sometimes my parents use threats that scare me really badly, like cutting off my phone service altogether and so I think I need a lifeline so I won't feel afraid. I want to be independent and that is what they want for me, but they go about it, I feel, the wrong way a lot by using fear tactics instead of helpful advice.
I need help with managing money and I need help with rent. Where I live now is an all-inclusive building, so I don't have to pay any bills at all, just the rent. And I have a lot of medical expenses, many of which Medicaid doesn't cover, so I have to pay for real insurance from BCBS and it is so expensive, my Dad has to pay for it and he said that I'm making him poor - I don't want this to happen and I want to just have regular insurance and get somebody else to help me pay for it so my Dad won't be poor.
Please help me over come my psychiatric disabilities! I also am worried about the fact that AT&T has still not returned over $1000 the female manager at a corporate retail store here in Chicago stole from me. Even the police couldn't get it back from her, she wouldn't cooperate. But there is a warrant for her arrest, but I don't know why she hasn't been arrested. I have an attorney that Equip for Equality got for me, but I have trouble communicating with him. I also need some help finding in home work or some kind of job that is about three hours at a time where I can take breaks and not be required to work every workday, since I often have appointments with doctors and such. But I have to make more money than SSDI alone! It isn't enough to live on, really, please help. I also have debt that I need to pay off and I think it is about $1300 dollars!!! Nelnet considers me totally and permanently disabled so my student loans were taken away without penalty, but I have a dream of getting my doctorate one day - will I ever be able to have a PhD? I tried and failed, but I want to keep trying. Also, I'm Catholic and wherever I live, I have to be able to easily get to the traditional Latin Mass (extraordinary Rite, Missal of 1962).
If I can't get to Mass and confession regularly then I have no reason to live and psychiatric issues fire up and even get worse. Please help me with all my worries about money, because I am an artist and I wish I could sell my art but I don't know how! I have many art supplies from when I was young and my parents encouraged my art, so I still paint. I love art, but I suppose it won't help me to survive. Can you please advise me on what I can do, and what people with psychiatric disabilities can do for work and bills? I don't want to make a drastic change in my location of living and I like the two Catholic churches I go to and my doctors and my living situation is fine, because I don't have bills, but at the same time - my Dad tells me every month he won't pay rent and even though he eventually does, I'm going to get kicked out if he keeps withholding rent from the landlord and I only give the landlord half of rent, or I'm going to get a stomach ulcer again from worrying. Please help me.
I do have a spinal malformation that limits some physical activities and I have a bad foot. I want to get my foot fixed, but I don't know. I also need to have surgery for a few things that I have yet to schedule.
Wentz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Multiple needs for psychiatric disabilities

Post by Wentz »

Yes I need help to get a free car please. I am own disability SSI. I'm in Georgia with Psychiatric disabilities. Ads I'm in need of a way to go to be able to pay my bills, to get things I need for my house an food when I can go apply for food stamps instead of my sister an mama helping me to make sure I've something to eat.
My soon to be ex was getting food stamps and it ran out. They still have me listed as I live with him and we been separated for a year know. He does not help me on anything at all. I can't get to see my psychiatrist or any kind of doctor because I have no way of going. My sister has been helping my mama and my baby sister going to the doctor getting stuff they need from town and everything else and I can't keep on leaning on my sister for help. I need a way of going so I can take care of my own needs like going to a regular doctor if I'm sick going back to seeing my psychiatrist because I will have a way to go be able to go and pay my own bills get stuff I need personal stuff etc. instead of having to rely on other people helping me.
I want to be independent, as much as possible with Psychiatric disabilities, and be able to go and do stuff as I need to instead of feeling as I am incompetent and I need help from other people because I have no way of going. I can't afford to get a vehicle of my.
If all possible if you can help me I would most definitely would appreciate it if it's an automatic and it is a 4 cylinder most definitely. If can maybe a small truck like a ranger or something or a small four-door car automatic four cylinder is a must.
Not a large vehicle. I prefer a small vehicle please. And I would greatly appreciate it if I can get help to be able to get away a going instead of having to rely on somebody else and most of the time. It's hard to find help to be able to go and take care of stuff that I need to be able to take care of. If need proof I'm own SSI that is completely fine I can most definitely provide that I'm receiving SSI an I do have a valid driver's license as well.
The car I was driving the transmission is tore up it's in my mama's name and I do have active insurance but I can't drive it cost the transmission is tore up and it's my mama's and where I got insurance at on it the main driver she owns it and the reason why it's not closed out because the person that I have my car insurance through said it would be more cheaper for me to pay it every month instead of closing it out.
When I got another vehicle I wouldn't have to pay a new registering for car insurance because it cost me more to open up a new one. It'd be cheaper for me to have one that's ongoing and if I got a car added on it and removed that one it'd be a lot more cheaper on me and they said it'll be a lot easier on me. So I do have active insurance that I can to put a car on if I can get help to get one. I am so hoping you could help me to get a free vehicle for a Psychiatric disabilities. I would greatly appreciate it because I am very in need of one.
I have not been able to go myself now I'm guessing maybe anywhere from 6 to 8 months now and it is been extremely hard and I need a way of going extremely bad.