Protective order for my soulmate

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Alibaba
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Protective order for my soulmate

Post by Alibaba »

To whom it may concern,
Yesterday I had to do the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I had to get a protective order on whom I thought would be my soulmate for the rest of my life, my husband. Last night he broke our door in that was bolted and chained after coming home severely intoxicated. Police were called. After finding out today when I called my leasing company that our rent has not been paid, I am devastated. My husband pocketed the money I had given him the past 3 months. He also took all money we had and left me with only the change I have in my purse. I have two children under 18, one in which I had to take (niece) due to sexual assault by half-brother this year. We finalize court in October. I also have a 22 year old daughter just recently home recovering from addiction.  I am going to be evicted in a couple of weeks according to leasing Company. I owe $3300 in rent due to the protective order. Not to mention 2 months electric  now. I don’t know what else to do. I need emergency help. Who will help me?
T. Thompson
Chavez2
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Protective order for my soulmate

Post by Chavez2 »

Hello,
I have been calling Social Services in Plant City about a protective order I need to file. I also called the Salvation Army for over a week to get an appointment for some help with my Rent.  Both day there is no more funding for November.
Would you be able to help me please?  I am 64 and Disabled and facing abuse - those the protective order.
I live on Disability only.  
I called your office, but it rang and rang.   I thought I would send you an email.
Thank you