Rodents in the home so moving.

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Straahan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rodents in the home so moving.

Post by Straahan »

Hi my name is April and I just willingly move from my home due to rodents. There are also  Bugs and several other reasons. There is mold in the house, water damage and my kids were getting sick and so as I. So we moved.
I didn't have a stove that work for 3 months - it just was a mess so now I was given a section 8 voucher or and I'm having the worst time finding something that is rodent free.   I'm currently on my way out there to get an extension due to the fact that I didn't find a home yet a lot of the places that I'm looking at want a very large deposit something in which I don't have and turning point has offered to give me a $1000 that most of these places want like 2300.
I don't want to bring my furniture or my beds or anything for that matter but my daughters equipment because she is disabled. I honestly just want to find a house that has no rodents. I am living at my mom's and is absolutely horrible and I'm wearing out my welcome not intentionally.  Please tell me you can help me in some way. I just want to get settled down. My kids  lay their head down in a bed that is there's.
 And a home that we don't have to move a coffee table and a couch to get my daughter in a Room to go to sleep or move a really big chair in a garbage can in the living Room. I do this just to bring her in the house. We are unable to bring her power chair in the house ever because it's YOU heavy in the chair. She then is just so hurt. It's just me and my twins but one is completely disabled - please help me.
LesterH1

Re: Rodents in the home so moving.

Post by LesterH1 »

I'm being evicted due to filing a complaint with the California Department of Housing and Community Development against my landlord as there were rodents in the home. The case is almost complete and he probably got wind of it and tried to counter illegally. My name is Larry. I reside at Portola, CA 96122. As of December 28th, I recently lost my job of 4 years, so my funds are exhausted till I receive unemployment payment, or other form of sustainment.
Oreily18

Re: Rodents in the home so moving.

Post by Oreily18 »

Good evening, I'm in Minneapolis, MN and I'm told by Minneapolis housing authority to contact y'all to help me with a letter of guarantee for a $300 deposit I need to move into a new apartment complex. I need to move as there were rodents in my old home. I do have the money in the apartment complex I'm currently in it's $440 credit I have and in willing to give that up to move to a rodent free home. Please let me know what I need to do to accomplish this goal.