Keeping emotional well being

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Malone
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Keeping emotional well being

Post by Malone »

Good Afternoon, I am emailing in regard to hopefully obtaining some financial assistance through a church or organization before I have an emotional breakdown.
I recently lost employment to do a number of traumatic circumstances throughout the year that affected my emotional well-being. I’m currently looking for employment, however, my bills are piling up and could very possibly lose my apartment. Any resources or advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated so I can keep my emotional well-being.
JMichales

Re: Keeping emotional well being

Post by JMichales »

Good day,
I hope this email finds you well.
I am a single parent, employed as a professional nurse and currently under severe financial hardship. I am feeling the stress, having a breakdown, and emotions are going back and forth.
I applied for debt review and has been under such for the past few months but I am still struggling, unable to buy food, fuel, pay insurances and other expenses such as prepaid electricity etc.
I am in dire need of help and would greatly appreciate your help to keep my emotional well being.
Kindly assist me, please.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Keeping emotional well being

Post by Admin »

We do have a number of financial assistance programs listed that may help you keep your well being. They are listed by state on the site. Locate financial help.
JMichales wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:42 am Good day,
I hope this email finds you well.
I am a single parent, employed as a professional nurse and currently under severe financial hardship. I am feeling the stress, having a breakdown, and emotions are going back and forth.