I reported a violation by my employer

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Moses
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I reported a violation by my employer

Post by Moses »

To Whom It May Concern:
I was recently terminated for reporting a notary violation of a party I worked with.  This violation may be damaging to many Texas property owners.  I have actively been applying for and seeking other work while waiting to complete my unemployment.  I have had to locate my pay stubs as my employer had not reported my wages for 2016-2017 and 2020.  My rent was due March 2021 ($1072 plus Sub metered utilities paid to same landlord of $143.13 for  total emergency need of $1215.13).  My rent must be paid by September 5, 2021 or there will be late fees and eviction notice.  Additionally, I have my senior mother of 74 years of age living with me who was displaced after Harvey.  She has recently been injured in an auto accident.  My bank account is in the negative and I have no funds to secure our residence at this time due to being fired for reporting an employer violation.  I sincerely need help and appreciate any assistance you can offer me.
Thank you,
ParkerP
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: I reported a violation by my employer

Post by ParkerP »

Hi, I would really appreciate some help figuring out how I can receive some rent assistance and some other legal assistance in dealing with my employer and their violations if available. I am disabled by of medical problems and I receive $1043 a month from SSDI and with all the extra costs I have been unable to pay my rent and I am behind on all my bills. I am completely stressed out from these employment violations and I don’t know what to do and I cannot figure out how to get any help. Please help me.
Thank you,
Dana Mayer
I do not know why it picks this email when selected. Thank you.