Leaking freon

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Clinicshipper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Leaking freon

Post by Clinicshipper »

To whomever this may concern,
I am seeking help to cool my family of 5 this hot summer. I have been told that my unit is leaking freon, and pest has ruined parts of my ductwork under my home. I have had the ductwork replaced in the past, and unfortunately at this time, am unable to do so again. Please help my small children and me by fixing our AC unit freon. I have a 13 year, 6 year, 4 year, and 7 months old.
Stretch

Re: Leaking freon

Post by Stretch »

Hello
This is Rebecca. I am a single mother with 13 year old twins and on a limited income. I filled out the application for LIHEAP online but have not gotten an answer yet. My AC unit is leaking Freon and I need LIHEAP to fix it. I urgently need help to pay the deposit if 300 dollars at MP&L. I also am applying for monthly help with paying the electric services bill.
Please let me know something asap.... I have called all the Harrison county numbers listed online and they are no longer active... Upon calling the Jackson office they gave me number with 2282846772. I have left several messages on this number also.
Thanks for your help in this matter.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Rebecca
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Leaking freon

Post by Admin »

Yes, this has been a very hot summer. There may be AC help from LIHEAP grants (in some states). There may also be some free Air conditioners or repair programs from charities or non-profit agencies. If you have vulnerable children and 5, you may have a better chance of getting help. More on how to get free air conditioner units.

Clinicshipper wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:13 pm To whomever this may concern,
I am seeking help to cool my family of 5 this hot summer. I have been told that my unit is leaking freon, and pest has ruined parts of my ductwork under my home. I have had the ductwork replaced in the past, and unfortunately at this time, am unable to do so again. Please help my small children and me by fixing our AC unit freon. I have a 13 year, 6 year, 4 year, and 7 months old.