Mexicans get help before me

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Queeny
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mexicans get help before me

Post by Queeny »

I have a job, but it doesn't pay my bills well and I need help and I'm right about what I said about the country.
Mexicans ARE hard workers, but the illegal ones get more benefits and pay no taxes. I like Mexicans, and I still wish I could be one that was here illegally like most of them are. Telling the truth isn't racist. Also, seeing how I can barely walk I probably can't do much better than what I have for a job. I told you in my first email what I made per week--did you think I was on a check or something. I forget, but I might have even said....yes, I remember, I even told you where I worked, so what is this "get a job" you're saying? Does it make you feel good to say that especially when you are trying to just blow off someone? Besides selling my blood plasma I reckon that I'm doing the best I can moneywise. I'm also married and my wife is disabled, but I need to get her on disability. No assistance whatsoever except for help on my wife's colostomy bags.
Tyler Hanson

Re: Mexicans get help before me

Post by Tyler Hanson »

My electric is being turned off on the 10th of July and I don't know what to do....
I don't have the money for it, and I applied for LIHEAP but seems only Mexicans get help.
I only have $75 to pay towards it then on first I can pay $100...My electric is $869.
I don't know why it's so high. I live off SSI check and that's it. I pay rent and when done I have not much left.
As I am raising my 7 year old granddaughter. It’s hard and now they are going to turn off my power.
I live in Texas and use TXU energy which seems to only help Mexicans. Please help me work out something for my payment arrangement. I can't get shut off. My name is Heather.
Thank you and God Bless
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mexicans get help before me

Post by Admin »

These are clearly racist comments, and they are really so wrong/incorrect. Very sad to see a comment like this.
Maybe your daughter or son should be raising your 7 year old granddaughter and take accountability for that.
As far as solutions, find details on financial assistance for immigrants - illegal too.
Tyler Hanson wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:54 am My electric is being turned off on the 10th of July and I don't know what to do....
I don't have the money for it, and I applied for LIHEAP but seems only Mexicans get help.
I only have $75 to pay towards it then on first I can pay $100...My electric is $869.
I don't know why it's so high. I live off SSI check and that's it. I pay rent and when done I have not much left.
As I am raising my 7 year old granddaughter. It’s hard and now they are going to turn off my power.
I live in Texas and use TXU energy which seems to only help Mexicans. Please help me work out something for my payment arrangement. I can't get shut off. My name is Heather.
Thank you and God Bless