Free pass for uber or lyft

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
LaurenD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Free pass for uber or lyft

Post by LaurenD »

I have attempted to reach out to over 187 places to try to get help with transportation. I need help whether it's help getting a vehicle or help getting a loan for a vehicle or help getting any type of free lyft pass or Uber pass. I have failed to get my medications. I have failed to get medical care when I needed it because I don't have transportation. A free pass for an uber would help me. I don't know what to do and I need help
Krampus

Re: Free pass for uber or lyft

Post by Krampus »

Good afternoon,
I have diligently reviewed your website however, I haven't had much luck finding information on free Uber or Lyft passes. I am in need of rental assistance as a one time thing. I have a one off situation however, I normally have everything under control. My car broke down in the middle of covid and no shop was willing to take it. I was going to lose my job if I didn't get my car fixed. I hired a backyard type mechanic who had great references. Unfortunately, he didn't do as well on my car and broke many other fundamentals. I've since spent over $4500 trying to fix everything and pay for Ubers and Lyfts. Due to this I'm now behind 2 months of rent plus accumulated late fees. I have contacted every church, government and charity listed on your website applicable to my situation. If you can think of any other resources for a free Uber or ride share pass I'd be grateful. I live in Lewiston Idaho 83501.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Free pass for uber or lyft

Post by Admin »

There are not really many places that give free rideshare rides. Instead, maybe look into a gas voucher for your car. That may be an option. As it can pay for transportation to your work or other places. Look here for free gas near you.