Damage from tree

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Newday
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Damage from tree

Post by Newday »

I live at Maple Street Tupelo, Ms. Last week a tree fell and landed on my front porch and front yard I got some friends to cut up tree but I do not have the money to replace the porch. My house is a historic house Elvis Presley lived here when his dad was in Prison. I was hoping for help in repairing my front porch. I'm single 57 and been trying to get my disability for years. I barely make it with help from my kids by keeping their kids every now and then for light and gas bill. My house is paid for and my grandparents owned it since 69 and I inherited when they died. I love my house and MY neighborhood but the tree did a lot of damage. Tourist and local people come by all-time taking pictures. I would deeply appreciate if you could help with fixing it Thank you Lisa Lee.
Troyyer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Damage from tree

Post by Troyyer »

Dearest Sir/Madam,
I am writing as I am in need of assistance with paying mortgage, housing expenses, and for home repairs as a tree fell on the house.
I live in Upstate NY and I've been very ill. My car helps to provide transportation for medical appointments and emergent needs, and the tree damage the car and house.
Are you aware of any programs like the JARC in the Binghamton area?
I would sincerely appreciate any help or guidance you could possibly provide.
Thank you for your time and consideration.