File visitation for my kid

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Lorde
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

File visitation for my kid

Post by Lorde »

I need help with the money to file for visitation with my daughter.
I know you may not see that as an emergency but I promise you it is her mother has not let me see or talk to her in 4 years.
I have struggled with drug addiction witch I am clean now but I love my daughter very much and was getting things together to go to court so I could see her when I broke my leg and had to have surgery and have had to spend the last 4 months in bed with my leg up unable to work.
Child support has takin me to court to pay a lump sum on my back child support which is 15000.00 dollars. On top of taking my licenses so even when I am able to work again I have no way to get there to visit my kid.
The point I am making is I love my daughter she is the only reason I keep going and haven't gave up but I am so far in a hole I can't even get a 100$ to file for visitation so I am able to see and talk to her again. I am afraid that I am going to not be able to take much more and go back to using. Or worse I have had it hard all my life and have always done what I could to be a good person and help others and I just could really use a little help once. Thank you for your time from a single father who is having his child kept from him out of hate.
Igotthis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: File visitation for my kid

Post by Igotthis »

My wife and have four beautiful kids as I have one kid from a previous marriage that I need legal help for visitation rights. I recently lost my job and I am currently interviewing at local school districts for a job. My wife is also an educator. We need to get through the tough time right now. We are asking for temporary assistance for visitation rights until we can get back on our feet. Our promise is to give back when we are able to. We currently have rent, utilities and food that we in need of. Thank you so much for your consideration.