Stole homeowner insurance money

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Cornhusker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Stole homeowner insurance money

Post by Cornhusker »

My name is Nancy and some time that we had a house fire and we had lost everything. It was my mom and stepdad’s home and I was buying it from him when the home burnt down. It did have property insurance on it.
He came back from California took the home insurance money and stole it. In everything I’ve paid into the home and left to North Carolina and bought their self a new $300,000 home with a pool which left me and my kids with nothing.
I was in recovery for almost 4 years I was struggling with two of my middle kids to keep them from addiction. Everything added up and I ended up relapsing and getting involved with somebody abusive.
I have pulled my own self out of it this time and I’m desperately trying to get on my feet but it is hard due to my partner stealing the insurance settlement money from the house fire. I have nobody to help me.
I just need a little time to have a place over my head to get a job. I know I can do it if I just had help just a little bit even if it was just a room for a little bit. I have nothing. I’m in my car right now sitting in a commuter parking. I don’t understand how I ended up this way when I fought for so long to stay away and get out of all this. I don’t know if you can help me but if you could do I name is Me. I have contacted everybody today including 211.
I don’t know where else to go from here. And I’m around the Wentzville Missouri area Saint Charles whatever is cheap and will put a roof over our heads for the moment. I would greatly appreciate it - thank you.
Sent from my iPhone