Code Enforcement in my town making me fix a roof

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Margarita1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Code Enforcement in my town making me fix a roof

Post by Margarita1 »

Hi my name is Debra. I’m a 53-year-old single lady. I have roof damage on 1/4 of my roof and have been ordered by code enforcement to repair it and I do not have the money to do so. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out in my town to fix the roof. I do not want it for free. I will pay what I can, I just need some help from code enforcement.
Sasha F1

Re: Code Enforcement in my town making me fix a roof

Post by Sasha F1 »

Good Morning,
I am inquiring about much needed emergency assistance to fix my roof due to enforcement. I am a single mom of 2 daughters. One suffers from mental health and the other has special needs autism. We are currently homeless and although I have applied for several Tulsa Public Housing and Boucher programs there is a long waiting list for roofing repairs.
I desperately asking for assistance to get into an apartment or rental home so that my daughter a have a safe roof over their heads. I have tried reaching out to several organizations (including Code enforcement) but I cannot seem to get any assistance or I get a call back but nothing is done. Please let me know if there is any way that you could assist us. Thanking you kindly in advance,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Code Enforcement in my town making me fix a roof

Post by Admin »

If code enforcement is making you fix the roof, and you have no savings but good credit and income, then think about borrowing the money maybe. As there are interest free loan programs out there and lenders. It will give you time to repay the money to the lender as you do not need to concern with interest costs. Find lenders with 0% interest rate loans.