Code Enforcement in my town making me fix a roof

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Margarita1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Code Enforcement in my town making me fix a roof

Post by Margarita1 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:45 pm

Hi my name is Debra. I’m a 53-year-old single lady. I have roof damage on 1/4 of my roof and have been ordered by code enforcement to repair it and I do not have the money to do so. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out in my town to fix the roof. I do not want it for free. I will pay what I can, I just need some help from code enforcement.

Sasha F1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Code Enforcement in my town making me fix a roof

Post by Sasha F1 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:09 pm

Good Morning,
I am inquiring about much needed emergency assistance to fix my roof due to enforcement. I am a single mom of 2 daughters. One suffers from mental health and the other has special needs autism. We are currently homeless and although I have applied for several Tulsa Public Housing and Boucher programs there is a long waiting list for roofing repairs.
I desperately asking for assistance to get into an apartment or rental home so that my daughter a have a safe roof over their heads. I have tried reaching out to several organizations (including Code enforcement) but I cannot seem to get any assistance or I get a call back but nothing is done. Please let me know if there is any way that you could assist us. Thanking you kindly in advance,