Can't afford Wi-Fi and need a program

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Keenum
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't afford Wi-Fi and need a program

Post by Keenum » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:26 pm

Hello my name is Narrika Kim. I am a single mother with a 3 month old baby. I am really struggling on money right now and have no one to watch my little one or pay for the Wi-Fi for school or work. I am planning to go back to work very soon but I cannot afford to pay for day care. I'm also struggling on my rent, electricity, and Wi-Fi bill to work on my school work. I am in low income housing and I receive SNAP benefits. I am trying to get back on my feet and do what I have to do for my daughter and the Wi-fi will help us learn and get a job. Please contact me back as soon as possible. Thank you.

JBerman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Can't afford Wi-Fi and need a program

Post by JBerman » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:09 pm

Good Afternoon,
               Let me introduce myself;  I oversee the Military ministry at River Oak Church in Chesapeake VA.  I was put in contact with the Kwedini family who lacks internet access and wi-fi for school and work.  They are in desperate need of help with their rent and wi-fi.  They are not members of our church.  We have helped them in the past with food, clothing, rent, wi-fi internet and other expenses.  But, we have reached our limit of what we can provide to a family from another city that are not members of our church, which is why I am looking for other sources of support.