Home destroyed by wildfire

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Santa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Home destroyed by wildfire

Post by Santa »

Hello, my home in FL was completely destroyed by wildfire 5/13/2020. I suffered panic attack and anxiety afterwards and Baker Acted myself voluntarily 6/5/20. Do you offer any financial assistance for mental health costs or any social services for psychological trauma? As well as a home home. It is not my fault the wildfire destroyed it.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Home destroyed by wildfire

Post by Admin »

That is horrible. As far as the mental health counseling you need, try a community clinic.
The Florida Salvation Army may be able to get you into a motel or hotel, as well as give food, clothes, and similar goods. As they respond in disasters.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
ETFedge

Re: Home destroyed by wildfire

Post by ETFedge »

Good afternoon,
I am getting evicted from our apartment on the 1st of next month as the house was destroyed by a wildfire. I am a painter and currently work as a contractor but this winter has been extremely slow and have not been able to find work. I need help with a down payment for a new place to live before I am homeless. Please let me know if you can help I live in VT.
Thank you,
David