Lost car to unlicensed driver

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Mixed Emotions
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lost car to unlicensed driver

Post by Mixed Emotions »

My name is John. My car got impounded because I let someone other than myself drive my vehicle and turned out that they had no license.  I lost my car to a friend who was unlicensed.
I am pretty much homeless and I sleep in my car everyday...... that is my home in which all of my belongings including every stitch of clothing I own. If god puts it in the hearts of the people that helps me out I would be greatly appreciative. I am unemployed and currently actively seeking employment in which I just received a job and no transportation to the job site. I need a car and license. May god bless and I look forward to hearing from all soon. Thanks, and god bless.
Freese1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost car to unlicensed driver

Post by Freese1 »

I urgently need help paying for car repairs and tires as there was an accident from unlicensed drivers.
The company I worked for went out of business and I have been driving for Lyft and Uber to make ends meet while I search for a job.  My car broke down and needs a water pump and head gasket repair ( about $2k) and I don't have the money.  Without the car I make no money - I am not eligible for unemployment and am desperate.
I never ask for help but this time it is urgent and I don't have a way out.
Please let me know if there is anything that can be done to help me.