Trailer has a bad water leak

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Dowd Sally
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Trailer has a bad water leak

Post by Dowd Sally »

To Whom it may concern,
I live at the Riverside Community Mobile Home Park and purchased a trailer. I had a horrible water leak and my water bill is 197.14. I have fixed the leak but I am on Social Security and no longer get section 8 so between lot rent, gas ,electric and water trash, and sewer. I'm struggling to make bills this month and make a permeant fix to my trailer.
I would appreciate any assistance you can give .
Respectfully, Leslie
Newton Adam
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Trailer has a bad water leak

Post by Newton Adam »

Desperately need to get my family back into a home as the trailer we left had a bad water leak. We have been staying with family in an unstable position. My husband needs to apply for his Disability due to degenerating health problems. I need help getting a job after being a stay at home mom for the last 7 or so years. My 4 children have absolutely no new school clothes, school supplies, book bags, and etc. At all. Please send me some angels!!! I would be forever in your debt if you help us get into a home without a water leak. Thank you and God bless. We live in Burke City, Ga.