Chimey repair due

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Cswindell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Chimey repair due

Post by Cswindell »

Thank you for your service.  I am a nurse,  I had COVID 19 symptoms from late December to early February. I finally went to the doctor and was tested for flu but not COVID.  I have been down ever since. I tie my Achilles in half and had to receive reconstructive surgery, May 5th. I am unable to work.  I am in need of assistance with chimney repair.  I had roof damage and my insurance covered a roof. Currently my roof is leaking and I have no resources for the chimney repair.  Please assist,  I've been a public servant a nurse for over 20 years! I guess everyone eventually needs a helping hand.
AnnaMom

Re: Chimey repair due

Post by AnnaMom »

I am reaching out to you today in hopes that I may seek your help with my home repair bill - it is for my chimney. I reside in Texas and am recently unemployed due to a layoff at work. I tried to cover all my bills myself, which proved to be more difficult than I expected. I have a cutoff notice with Reliant Energy that is scheduled for September 12th, 2021 and that means I will need to heat my home with the chimney with upcoming fall. Please feel free to email me back or contact me via mobile phone. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter and look forward to hearing from you.
Respectfully,
Debra
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Chimey repair due

Post by Admin »

If you need to fix a chimney, for heating purposes and are low income, maybe the government or a local non-profit can help. But if you just want it fixed (for non-heating needs) it may be harder. In either case, find free government home repair grants.