Money to pay for Drivers Education Class

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Nashville
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money to pay for Drivers Education Class

Post by Nashville »

Hello!I live in Montgomery County PA with my two children, they go to school in the Boyertown school district which is in Berks County.
My oldest is 16 years old and desires to learn how to drive a car, to be a more productive individual to our family.
My son's High School told him that the BCIU has a Driver’s Education course. I emailed them to learn more about what they have to offer. The course costs $305.00 and I believe an additional $180.00 which I'm waiting to hear what the two fees represent. They do not offer financial aid.
Does Berks county offer any financial aid for a child that attends school in the county and desires to attend a BCIU program? Regretfully this course is a little out of reach for me to provide for him.
Thank you for your time!
Jenessa JJ

Re: Money to pay for Drivers Education Class

Post by Jenessa JJ »

I take care of a little girl who has a disability and her father is the only person who doing what he can for his daughter and son. The father lost his driver license and now needs to pay for a new Drivers Education Class so he can get to work.
He is a single dad and needs help with bills and clothes for school like uniforms and food. If there any programs out there with names and numbers we are here in San Antonio Texas. It would be greatly appreciated and thank you for taking the time to read my email. I would also love he number to saint Vincent de Paul to help pay for Drivers Education Class.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Money to pay for Drivers Education Class

Post by Admin »

If you just need to pay for a driver education class, you probably do not need that much money. Probably talking hundreds of dollars, if that, so maybe a side gig or hustle, or a part time work from home job may help you. We have tons of those resources listed, and find simple work from home jobs.