need money for everything

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
maxie_mac

need money for everything

Post by maxie_mac »

I really need help about rent,electric bill,transportation and for my family's needs.Like babies' and adults' stuffs.Why I need help? Because I didn't have job over months,and during in this time I applied a lot of jobs. All of them, they don't call and let me know about them anything. I got a lot of problems. I live in Miami Florida. For rent,bills' babies' and adults' stuffs and transportation.I can't find any help for my family's needs and I don't know any organizations and grants for help. I really thank you for your giving me permission to use and give my information to you.I thank you for your help,and time that checking my information. May Living God Bless All Of You.Thank you all of you. Your client Lah
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: need money for everything

Post by Admin »

Miami and Dade County Florida have a number of assistance programs and ways to get help with rent, utility and medical bills, mortgages, credit card debts, and every other expense you may or may not have.
First and foremost try the Miami-Dade Community Action Agency (CAA) at 786-469-4600
. They offer the Housing Assistance Network of Dade, and other programs and services.
Also try calling the United Way of Miami-Dade at (305) 860–3000. they fund many local charities and non-profit agencies.
Miami-Dade County's Department of Human Services can help with paying up to one months of utility and energy bills. Their number is 786-331-5348.
All of these different places and non-profits are great places to turn to for help with bills ,mortgages, debts, and much more.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
maxie_mac wrote:I really need help about rent,electric bill,transportation and for my family's needs.Like babies' and adults' stuffs.Why I need help? Because I didn't have job over months,and during in this time I applied a lot of jobs. All of them, they don't call and let me know about them anything. I got a lot of problems. I live in Miami Florida. For rent,bills' babies' and adults' stuffs and transportation.I can't find any help for my family's needs and I don't know any organizations and grants for help. I really thank you for your giving me permission to use and give my information to you.I thank you for your help,and time that checking my information. May Living God Bless All Of You.Thank you all of you. Your client Lah
Larry

Sick, high bills, need help

Post by Larry »

I am the mother of a two year old and a three year old and married to my husband Dennis. We are about to be homeless. Our landlord said he is starting the eviction process we do not have any money to pay him to stay in our home. We have no where to go and do not have money to pay for a new place. My son has been in the hospital this past month and it caused my husband to miss work and have to pay high hospital bills. My car also broke down causing another unexpected expense of two thousand dollars. We have tried everything to get out of this hole were in, nothing is working. So I am emailing you. Please help my Family. Please help me. I'm begging you, we are scared. I will be waiting for your response. Thank you for your time and understanding
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sick, high bills, need help

Post by Admin »

For help with the hospital bills, you do have various optiopns and programs. Negotiations, medical billing advocates, and ask the hospital you are at for financial help. Almost all of the have some type of charity program that people can use for assistance.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Larry wrote:I am the mother of a two year old and a three year old and married to my husband Dennis. We are about to be homeless. Our landlord said he is starting the eviction process we do not have any money to pay him to stay in our home. We have no where to go and do not have money to pay for a new place. My son has been in the hospital this past month and it caused my husband to miss work and have to pay high hospital bills. My car also broke down causing another unexpected expense of two thousand dollars. We have tried everything to get out of this hole were in, nothing is working. So I am emailing you. Please help my Family. Please help me. I'm begging you, we are scared. I will be waiting for your response. Thank you for your time and understanding
MtnDew

Post by MtnDew »

Hi I’m a 46 year old disabled Army Veteran, mother of 3 children. One is a cancer survivor who has two artificial ribs,scoliosis,and absent epelipsy, I also have a 1 year old son and is pregnant again and due in April of 2014 and is raising the children with out the dad....and her 1 year old just had major surgery done for hypospadias repair...next is my son who is 14 years old. My next is Sam he is 11 years old and has ADHD and is partially deaf. I am married to my husband whom has been unemployed due to a surgery where half his clavical bone has been removed..and there is myself I have been trying to support and take care of my kids, my grandkids, and my husband and I’m not in good health and have been very depressed. I’m out of work and always in so much pain our family is struggling just to make ends meet and then the stress of holidays and health and no employment scares me...I cry and I cry and cry some more and then I pray so much so very much I can’t figure out why god is letting all this happen to my family. I’m physically and emotionally and spiritually wore out, I have no family here in Michigan to go to for help or anything and I need a miracle a major miracle and I don’t know what to do. I love my kids, grandbaby and husband and it breaks my heart that I’m not able to give them what they want, and I don’t like asking for help from anyone and I never have but I have hit rock bottom. All of my bills are piling up and I have thanksgiving and Christmas coming up and my kids need winter shoes and coats and our home could use food and I don’t know where to turn to because I don’t want people to think I’m a bad mom and can’t take care of my kids but I’m stressing.
Longshanks

Post by Longshanks »

I am a 31 year old disabled mom with 2 girls, 13 and 18. Currently I have temporary custody over both of them because all 3 of us were granted a year’s order of protection from my estranged husband. I get $906 a month to cover rent, electricity. Phone, food, phone bill, I received 0 child support. I don't make enough for us to make it. Because of recent circumstances, my parents are temporarily helping me pay the rest of my bills. I need help from someone. We are always broke. We are I finally safe, really have a chance to make a much better life for my kids, I just need someone to help me get in disability housing or section 8, and get food stamps, I know we qualify. The little bit of stuff we managed to bring, we, had three hours to pack, as ruined because, our apartment flooded, they were supposed to be switching us into another unit, because my son is allergic to mold, but they are dragging their feet. I need legal advice. I am not used to handouts, but I have no choice, I've got t to get help soon! Please help my kids and me!
MarkDavis

Post by MarkDavis »

I'm a recently divorced mother and I'm not currently receiving my child support payments so I'm in a bind since my electric bill is as much as my rent is and my car payment is also almost the same amount and daycare is even more than that which is way less than what my paychecks add up to which leaves me with no money for food or anything else that we might need. Again I appreciate all the help that you can give me.