Need new windows that weatherization did not provide

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Underwood
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need new windows that weatherization did not provide

Post by Underwood »

Hi,  my name is Carolyn, TN, Sullivan county, and I am in need for new windows, tinted or replace missing windows.  I was wondering if this is the area I need to ask for help?  I received weatherization last year and kept asking for help with windows.  They could not because of money issues.  If you are not whom I need to deal with in TN, could you refer me to whom I need to ask?
Thank you
Beamer1a

Re: Need new windows that weatherization did not provide

Post by Beamer1a »

I am a widowed mother and have been out of work for quite sometime due to a ton of serious health issues I have. Our heating bill is climbing due to bad windows in the home. We used weatherization but it did not help. I am not sure where to turn for new, fixed windows. The internet often looks easy as I see lots of links but it seems just end up being a lot of dead ends. I am hoping there is something out there that can help so I don't have to worry about losing water/sewage.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need new windows that weatherization did not provide

Post by Admin »

There are other government programs, or grants, that may pay for some or all of window replacement. Or at least help you offset the costs. We have the information on our main site, and look here for free windows for low-income families.