I need help on late car payment

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
jMacdouglas1

I need help on late car payment

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

Please email me assistance bette24271@yahoo.com
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need help on late car payment

Post by Admin »

jMacdouglas1 wrote:Please email me assistance bette24271@yahoo.com
What type of assistance do you need?
Schamberg

Post by Schamberg »

I am a 65 year old retired teacher that life kicked in the teeth. I live in Wyoming--a state that does not help its people a lot. I really need auto pay my auto loan. For years I have hauled water but now I am disabled with metal rods in my back and I so very much need water to stay in my home, and the car will help me bring it back and forth The nearest water is 5 miles away and not available to me. I have no money. Barely enough to live on and the truck that has hauled the water for so many years is about to break down. Please is there anyway to get a water well?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are really any programs that help with car payments, whether you are in Wyoming or some other state. The only two things that we recommend are looking into refinancing your auto loan with Chase and/or talking to a non-profit credit counselor for suggestions. As far as the car loan refinance from JP Morgan / Case, we have details on it here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ncing.html
AdamSmith

Post by AdamSmith »

I am a 51 year old recently divorced mother and am behind on car payments and need money to fix it. I have worked at a minimum wage job for years. My ex-husband was the bread winner in the family. Now, all the bills are stuck with me. Well, to make a long story short, my car broke down and it is really a hardship to get it repaired on my income. I really need my car to continue working. I get no assistance from the government and I am okay with that. But can some organization aid me in getting my car fixed, please? I have called my local community in Claiborne Parish in Louisiana for help with the payment. I’ve called outside of the state and everyone tells me they do not service Louisiana. Is there anyone who can help me get this problem resolved? Sincerely,
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Hi, my name is Gabriella. I just started a job and unfortunately I don't get paid until the end of this month.  My car payment is due this week and I need help making the ate car payment please. I also just became homeless. I need my car to be able to get back and forth to work as well as to Garland to see my kids 2 times a week.  I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me. Thank you for your time. My payment is $200.