Supplies for my allergy

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Derrick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Supplies for my allergy

Post by Derrick »

Hello, I'm writing to request emergency housing assistance for my allergies and moving. I hope you can assist me. I'm just going to tell you everything. Maybe you can refer me to resources for them. I'm moving May 1st and need help with Damage Deposit by April 30th as well as a new vacuum to clean the new home for hypoallergenic stuff. Moving from a storage locker in Woodbury to Hudson. 10 miles. Very close. 
I've been homeless, waiting for accessible disability housing for a whole year. I am awaiting approval from the application. But I am at the top of the list. I and Don't want to be homeless for another 2 years. My options for temporary (heated) space is abusive. I don't want to go back to the * situation or the verbally abusive home. I'm currently being financially taken advantage of as a vulnerable adult where I'm at now, just to have bathroom access and heat. I don't get to sleep here and get very ill from it.Which of the 3 is worse? Verbal makes me want to die being told I'm not good enough. Sounds the least violent though doesn't it? I'm out of options. I asked for shelters and was turned down. Even the omens shelters for domestic abuse.
I’m disabled and alone. Never heard back from emailing catholic charities of MN set Paul. Looking for Volunteer assistance with moving labor and SUV/van vehicle. I can rent a cargo up haul van for $40. Gas is expensive in those. Adds up quick. Looking for volunteers to save me $40 there. Looking for help with furniture I don't have a couch, vacuum, air filter, table or  chairs at this time. I know craigslist has free stuff if I had a volunteer to help retrieve and move them.I can try and help lift.  If you know any services for furniture or medical equipment I have a few financial assistance needs for things not covered by my insurance or Cadi Waiver. I have an appointment with my allergist this week to discuss a referral/prescription for a special 'asthma certified' and 'heap filter'vacuum. So, I can be independent and not have to hire someone, out of pocket,to vacuum for me while I'm away from home. I can't be in a residence (or hotel) if anyone has vacuumed in 8 hours. I want the independence to vacuum myself. I did my research and these have the asthma certified, seal of approval and heap certified. These are the best in order from consumer reports:
#1 $250: Kenmore Elite 31150 Pet & Allergy Friendly Beltless Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner
#2 $600: Miele Dynamic U1 Powerline Upright Vacuum Cleanerwith HA-30 HEPA Air Clean Filter
#3 $200 Kenmore 31140 Pet & Allergy Friendly Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner.
I have Sciatica, Fibromyalgia, and I'm Overweight over 200lbs. I can't use just any memory foam or coil mattress as these are designed for people 120-150 lbs. I believe my special needs would be classified as medical equipment. I have a referral from my doctor for a spinal supportive mattress and the only one for people my weight that targets my specific back problems is the Purple 3 Twin XL. It costs $1899 new ($2050 after tax). I would accept a queen if it’s cheaper used, Facebook has a queen 3 purple for $500. 
I did find a cheaper used twin 3xl on craigslist. There is a guy selling one for $950. I need help with transportation and financial assistance to pay for allergy medications. Anything is better than the floor of course. This bed is absolutely crucial to me waking up pain free so I can be active. Yes, I did thorough research and I can't use any memory foams or coils because I wake up in so much pain I can’t walk to the mailbox or bathroom. I'm just trying to improve my quality of life, and stop this progressive disease, and trying to recover and be healthier. These lifestyle improvements allow me to be more active, lose weight as a result, get more in shape, get fit, healthier, and Maybe someday I won’t need these accommodations. It takes a lifestyle change to get better.
Otherwise I'm on bed rest, I'm a couch potato progressively getting worse.Muscles and organs fail if I don't use them regularly and push myself.  I'm trying to get in a condition where I can work again. Because living on RSDI is impossible, $700/mo. is crap, and they don't even give me full bet benefits or GA.   Bed is most important, then D.D., then vacuum.  I can ask around some charitable groups for volunteer with help moving. Thanks for your time! I appreciate any referrals to resources for help. I don't normally reach out, but My health tanked 3 years ago, and it’s been a huge struggle. Especially with the family abuse situation, lost my family basically. I have no one. (same time as my health tanked, I wonder if its related) I'm not used to this and don't have friends nearby. People work and have families and stuff. I maybe see 1 of my friends once a month.
Betty

Re: Supplies for my allergy

Post by Betty »

Please I need help for medical supplies for an allergy. Water & sewer is scheduled to be turned off tomorrow, electricity is scheduled to be turned off by the end of the week. Are allergies are so bad we can't work and need inhalers, insulin and more.
Rent is also delinquent. half paid for November. my 11 month old son has been sick since October which means I had a decrease in hours at work and now it’s at the point
I am a single mom and desperate for help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Supplies for my allergy

Post by Admin »

There are places that loan out medical equipment. They are called "closets". A national non-profit also overseas the service. We have details on the site about borrowing medical equipment.
Betty wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:20 am Please I need help for medical supplies for an allergy.