Offer gift cards for free

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Pablo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Offer gift cards for free

Post by Pablo »

Good afternoon,
My name is Chris and I am a District Manager with Aldi foods, the grocery chain. I am reaching out to see if your organization offers gift cards to buy groceries, toiletries, etc. for people in need of emergency financial relief. Aldi just recently started selling gift cards to the Licking County Veterans Commission for veterans who are in need of emergency financial relief. I'm hoping to make our stores in the area have a greater impact for the community. We offer over 1,500 products at the best prices to buy at in town. Even if gift cards are not purchased for the people in need directly, maybe other items are being purchased at a greater price from another grocery store. Please reach out to me and let me know what Aldi can do to help with free gift cards too. I want to assist in your mission and help your valuable dollars go further to improve the quality of lives in the community we share together!
Thanks,
Clinicshipper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Offer gift cards for free

Post by Clinicshipper »

Hello,

My name is Beulah and I was wondering if you provide help with free gift cards? I would appreciate your help with funds to move into my apartment and a free gift card for household supplies I'm a single mother with a year old son, I just lost both of my parents, and my sister just put me out while pursuing this apartment I just got approved for. We currently sleeping in the car and I have already been through a lot with him. I'm trying my best. It's so challenging. I would like a helping hand. I'm currently located in Las Vegas, NV