Live in an an old wooden house

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Monder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Live in an an old wooden house

Post by Monder »

Hello. My name is Brenda. I am 51 years old divorced and disabled and I live in an old house made of wood. I currently live in a wood frame house that was built in 1930. I still have fuses that are blast and screw in. I only have one circuit that works. I have extension cords running all over the place and it's very dangerous and I fear of fire all the time. I was wondering if there was any help to get some repairs done to my wood house. I also have holes in the floor and my walls are buckling in this old house. I'm afraid my house is going to collapse around me and I'm very scared. I don't have the money to get another home or the credit to get a loan. I really need some help. I hope you can help me I live in Auburndale Florida in the county of Polk. Thank you very much for any assistance you can give me.
Krista
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Live in an an old wooden house

Post by Krista »

I'm 55 year old women that owns my own, old wooden home but lives alone. I work part time (approximately 20 a week) and make $11.00 an hour. I have an older wooden house that needs repairs desperately. My electricity and plumbing are my main concerns but I don't know where to turn for help because I can't afford to get them fixed. Please, please help me. I can't live like this anymore. Thank you.  sincerely, Mary