Live in an an old wooden house

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Monder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Live in an an old wooden house

Post by Monder »

Hello. My name is Brenda. I am 51 years old divorced and disabled and I live in an old house made of wood. I currently live in a wood frame house that was built in 1930. I still have fuses that are blast and screw in. I only have one circuit that works. I have extension cords running all over the place and it's very dangerous and I fear of fire all the time. I was wondering if there was any help to get some repairs done to my wood house. I also have holes in the floor and my walls are buckling in this old house. I'm afraid my house is going to collapse around me and I'm very scared. I don't have the money to get another home or the credit to get a loan. I really need some help. I hope you can help me I live in Auburndale Florida in the county of Polk. Thank you very much for any assistance you can give me.
Krista
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Live in an an old wooden house

Post by Krista »

I'm 55 year old women that owns my own, old wooden home but lives alone. I work part time (approximately 20 a week) and make $11.00 an hour. I have an older wooden house that needs repairs desperately. My electricity and plumbing are my main concerns but I don't know where to turn for help because I can't afford to get them fixed. Please, please help me. I can't live like this anymore. Thank you.  sincerely, Mary