Bed delivery service

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
NelsonD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Bed delivery service

Post by NelsonD »

Hi there, I have a friend from a chat room who is low income, and he lives in Lacey, I was wondering do you guys deliver beds? He is an older gentleman with a bad back and has been sleeping on the floor for 2 months. He also needs pillows and blankets.He had to move cause of a flood in his old place and didn’t have insurance, so he doesn’t have much and only gets about 800 bucks a month. He was barely able to move.  Not sure what else he needs. If there is charge for delivery I can pay for its not to expensive (kind of broke myself). If I have him call here, I Can help with payment. I live a few states over, so I can’t help him in person.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bed delivery service

Post by Admin »

Try a free furniture bank in Thurston County. Maybe they can deliver beds - maybe not. But call around and ask them. But if he has been sleeping on the floor for 2 months, can't he even just get a mattress first? But call around for the charities in Olympia.
NelsonD wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:12 am Hi there, I have a friend from a chat room who is low income, and he lives in Lacey, I was wondering do you guys deliver beds? He is an older gentleman with a bad back and has been sleeping on the floor for 2 months. He also needs pillows and blankets.He had to move cause of a flood in his old place and didn’t have insurance, so he doesn’t have much and only gets about 800 bucks a month. He was barely able to move.  Not sure what else he needs. If there is charge for delivery I can pay for its not to expensive (kind of broke myself). If I have him call here, I Can help with payment. I live a few states over, so I can’t help him in person.