Need to fix the air conditioner in my car

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Speculative
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need to fix the air conditioner in my car

Post by Speculative »

Hello, I am a disabled vet with 100 % unemployable and 90 % scheduled. I am on a fixed income, and my air conditioner in my car went out. It will cost an estimated $1138.00 to repair and this is with military discount. I have two children, who I have to drive around and it gets sweltering hot. I just can't afford to get the car AC fixed, I was hoping there was a Veteran program to help funding this sort of dilemma. Thank you and God Bless.
Shades
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to fix the air conditioner in my car

Post by Shades »

I live in kingman, AZ Mohave County.I am on disability limited income.
I own a little house 900 square feet. I have no heat or a/c my system is broken in my car. I was told 8500 to replace 4000 to repair. So far it’s been a year with no heat. I was told to use space heaters and elect stove to heat house. And fans in the summer. I don’t know what to do. I never asked for any type of help ever. I was forced on disability really can’t work. I have no money 10,000 in whole medical bills. Just getting by. Please give me some direction. I’m lost don’t know what to do for the air conditioner in my car (or home).
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to fix the air conditioner in my car

Post by Admin »

$4000 to replace a car AC unit? Huh? $8500 to replace it? That is an entirely new car. If you do need help, then look here for Mohave County assistance programs.
Shades wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:37 pm I live in kingman, AZ Mohave County.I am on disability limited income.
I own a little house 900 square feet. I have no heat or a/c my system is broken in my car. I was told 8500 to replace 4000 to repair. So far it’s been a year with no heat. I was told to use space heaters and elect stove to heat house. And fans in the summer. I don’t know what to do. I never asked for any type of help ever. I was forced on disability really can’t work. I have no money 10,000 in whole medical bills. Just getting by. Please give me some direction. I’m lost don’t know what to do for the air conditioner in my car (or home).