Searching internet for financial help

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Arthura
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Searching internet for financial help

Post by Arthura »

Hello,
I have been on the internet for the past few hours researching for financial help and/or a place where my daughter and I can stay for a very short block of time because of a last minute emergency and came across your website. It is a very helpful site, by the way. It's organized well and I navigated it with ease. The reason for this emergency is a long story.
I'll try and make it quick. Please hang in there with me as I explain our need for financial help; I am in great need of help and not panicking only because I won't let my daughter see how upset I am. My mother died in 2013. My dad is 82-years-old. Last July he was in a car accident (walked out without a scratch, thank God) and a relative moved in on the situation and proceeded to help him "decide" (with her help) that he wanted to live in an Assisted Living facility. She talked him into selling his property, sold all of his possessions at an auction held at his property, and now he is in a home, his possessions and his home gone. My daughter and I have been living at the bottom of his hill in a little manufactured home and have been taking care of him since my mom died. I am the trustee of the estate, power of attorney, etc. When my aunt came into the picture I was suddenly superfluous. She has been able to talk him into things when he doesn't understand. Thank God that my dad and I are on even better terms and that he's just older, he's not gone mentally. He just gets tired, and that's when she talks him into things.  On November 19th the house will close and my dad will receive a decent chunk of money. My aunt has told him that she will take care of the money to pay off his debts as she learned on the internet.
She's been telling me to move out after my dad sold the property. Now - today - I found out that I have to be out by Sunday night. The buyer said we have to be out before inspection Monday or he won't close.  We have nowhere to go. My daughter does not deserve this.
I am a full-time web content writer and have lots of clients, but if I go to a shelter I will lose them all and have no job due to having no computer.
I have Grand Mal epilepsy and cannot work in the heat, which is kind of how I become a web writer in the first place. This takes outside jobs away from me. (Disability is a long SS decision away.)
If the property doesn't close, my dad gets no money, and he needs the financial help.
My daughter is scared to death, but she will not be homeless! I don't care what I have to do. I tried to make this short, and if you knew the whole story, you would know I actually did! As it is, I am terribly sorry to have taken up your time.I notice you hire writers occasionally. If you can help me with this, I will write you some articles for free, or help you in any marketing endeavor - whatever you need. I have been writing web content for over five years; I wrote a book and built a web site, as well. My online portfolio is in my signature below. The samples on the website may not be what you need, so if you need something different, let me know and I'll send an appropriate sample.
Thank you for your time; I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused. I am desperate and have nowhere to turn and would like your help from your great internet site, if you can do it. If you can't, I totally understand. Please, if you could, write me back either way.Thank you so much for listening. I look forward to hearing from you.
AndyS
anti spam: Blue

Re: Searching internet for financial help

Post by AndyS »

Hi, my name is SamueI live at Tacoma WA 98418. I have been living here for a couple years now. I don’t have a lease because a friend/ coworker was renting this mother in law home in the back of his.
I was paying him rent monthly and now need financial help. Well long story short he had to sell the property. Now I met with the new owners and I am allowed to stay here but he wants to now sign a lease which is fine with me.
But the thing is he wants 1600.00 by the 13th. Well the problem comes in I do not have 1600.00. I only have 750.00. I have nowhere else to go with me and my dog also nephew and I have been searching the internet for financial help. I don't want to lose my home. I don't know who to call or what to do. I just got my daughter and son back this is my first home I have been working 6 years at the same job I just need help please. Thank you for your time. Samuel
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Searching internet for financial help

Post by Admin »

Try the Tacoma Salvation Army. Homeless shelters, utility help, food and more may be offered. The case manager may help you sign a lease too for a property in Pierce County.
AndyS wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:02 pm Hi, my name is SamueI live at Tacoma WA 98418. I have been living here for a couple years now. I don’t have a lease because a friend/ coworker was renting this mother in law home in the back of his.