Driver license was suspended

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
NikkiS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Driver license was suspended

Post by NikkiS »

Hello, my name is Ariel
I’m searing for any way to get financial help. I just recently had a beautiful daughter who is now 6 months old, I’m struggling right now after my drivers license was suspended, and it’s hard to get on my feet I will explain in further detail..
So, I had my daughter on December 1st, I had a high risk pregnancy. Prior to giving birth I had to drive myself to the hospital due to pains I was having and I was pulled over for the tag light not being bright enough. I recently had my license suspended for a number of tickets which included speeding and failure to pay a ticket. So, I was taken to jail where I sat for 45 days while 8 and a half months pregnant. I was released on probation. I have to pay almost 3000 to get my license back . So beside having no rides to probation to my drug tests to doctors’ appointments to the grocery store to anywhere , it’s very difficult for me to have a back and forth rides to work every day. I would love to go to work to better my struggle. I've worked almost my whole life since the age of 18 but once I lost my license it was impossible for me to get back and forth to work plus having my daughter soon at this point it was hard.. I have no one to watch my daughter while I work if giving the opportunity. I’m not looking for a handout. I'm looking for any kind of home based work I can do that I could start to take care of my financial responsibilities of getting my drivers license reinstated. My goal is to make good money so I can get my driver’s license back and afford a day care so I can go back to work and get my life back on track.
I do apologize about the story but I really wanted you to understand the position I was in.. I would appreciate any information on stay at home jobs, please and thank you. I didn't know where else to turn so I started looking for help and this email came up. I figure it’s a long shot but maybe by the grace of God it will lead me in the right direction.
Bellini

Re: Driver license was suspended

Post by Bellini »

Hi, my name is Michelle. I was just evicted from my apartment on September 6 and am currently at a hotel with my daughter age 11 and my small dog. Also my drivers license was suspended. I have nowhere to go as of Monday and have to go back to work as I was already out all week due to moving so will not have a paycheck next week. I do not want to keep spending what little money I had saved on hotels as that is too expensive.
But come Monday I have nowhere to stay. Also my license is suspended due to an accident and a ticket and have to pay for that to get reinstated and am behind on my car payment as well and if I pay the license reinstatement and car payment then I will have no money left so I really need help to get into another place, but all 2 bedrooms are too expensive. If there is any help with getting my license reinstated that was suspended as well as an an affordable apartment for me and my daughter and my fur baby I would greatly appreciate it. Please help me get my life back on track. Thank you  
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

We have been having problems making settlement for payments on second mortgage. I lost my job due to suspended drivers license. We live in Suffolk County and have tried process with Seneca mortgage who went back and forth with all paperwork required to set up payment then was told after 4 months mortgage was taken by new Mortgage Company. No my driver license was suspended so I can't work. Now this one has stated we are set for foreclosure. Is there anyone we can contact directly with help in this matter?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If the license was not for "illegal" reasons then a community action agency may help. They will try to assist with a license issue if the car is needed for work reasons. There are many to try, and find community action programs near you.
Bellini wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:29 am Hi, my name is Michelle. I was just evicted from my apartment on September 6 and am currently at a hotel with my daughter age 11 and my small dog. Also my drivers license was suspended.